Chapter 8 (Edited)

Kibum was sitting in the room waiting for Minho to come. Slowly 2 hours passed by and it was 8 in the evening, since it was time for dinner, Kibum went outside the room to see Minho sitting in the living room talking to someone on call.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop but he heard Minho say,

"Yes, baby. I know You didn't mean it. Nobody said you did."

"No need to apologize."

"Yes! I love you very much."

Kibum heard this conversation and got the idea that Minho was talking to Aera.

And the last sentence was enough for Kibum to have a mental breakdown. But he held it. He is sometimes stronger than he looks. He mentally reminded himself, Act normal. You are just friends. Nothing more. It's a normal conversation between couples. But Does he really I mean REALLY think that she didn't know? Is he a moron? A handsome moron.

Thinking about it made his head hurt, so Kibum stopped and started to walk towards the kitchen, Minho who just ended the call saw Kibum and called out, "Kibum ah~ what are you doing?"

Being called out made the older turn, he blinked a few times, as if processing the question as he was too lost in his thought, a few seconds later he answered, "Oh I...I was going to the kitchen to make something for dinner."

Hearing that answer made Minho frown, "Today was so hectic, do you have to cook? We can order something you know....."

"But..."

"No buts. We'll order. I'll pay. What do you want to eat?"

Seeing that Kibum was still hesitating, Minho added, "Come here and we'll see what we can order." He said as he patted the place beside him.

Kibum let out a sigh as he went to sit beside Minho, he maintained a distance which made Minho say, "Why are you sitting so far away? Can you even look from that far?"

This made Kibum shift a bit but there was still a distance, so Minho decided to take matters into his own hands as he moved closer to Kibum, making their thighs touch, and this resulted in Kibum's ears turning red.

The younger turned his face a bit and then he saw the reddened ears and asked worriedly, "Are you alright? Do you have a fever?" With that, he placed a hand on Kibum's forehead making him blush even more.

Kibum shook his head, "No no I am alright. It's just hot in here."

"Oh. Wait for a second, let me turn on the AC." Minho said, leaning forward and picking up the AC remote to turn it on. Beside him, Kibum pinched his already red ears as he internally groaned.

After he was done turning the AC on, Minho started to scroll through his phone, asking Kibum what he wanted to eat.

***

It was a while later, that the doorbell rang, Minho who was watching TV said, "I'll go take it." He said, knowing it was the food that they ordered earlier.

"Okay, I will take the dishes out," Kibum said as he got up from the couch.

Minho paid quickly as he turned and with his leg closed the door, he walked into the kitchen and placed the bags in his hand on the counter, Kibum was already in the kitchen rummaging around and removing some plates.

"We will need a bigger bowl for the soup," Minho said as he helped Kibum arrange everything on the counter.

"Hmm. It's probably on the upper shelf." Kibum said as he made his way to the said shelf. He tiptoed and opened the door to take the bowls out, bowls fell out of his hand and he staggered back but ended up losing his balance. He thought he was going to fall back but he didn't as Minho held him by the waist, helping him regain his balance, he looked up and his eyes locked with Minho, who had a worried look on his face.