Chapter 11 (Edited)

The next morning Minho woke up in Kibum's arms. He remembered what happened yesterday and his heart ached. But he decided that he would not cry anymore. Sometimes letting go was the right thing to do. He decided he would cut off Aera from his life and never look back.

He then looked at Kibum who was sleeping beside him and smiled unknowingly, he felt really grateful to Kibum because, yesterday he was a mess and Kibum was there with him, comforting him, thinking of comforting him, he remembered the light kiss Kibum gave him on his head and felt something stir in his heart.

Somehow he didn't hate it and maybe liked it. But he thought that since he was an emotional mess, thinking things like this right now would not be good.

He got up from the bed, trying not to wake Kibum up, he then picked his phone up from the table and saw a few texts from Aera, which were so sickeningly loving that he wanted to puke. Thinking how she must have sent the same texts to that other guy made his head hurt.

He gritted his teeth and blocked her from everywhere he can and then turned his off. As soon as he did, he saw Kibum waking up, he kept his phone aside as Kibum sat up and looked at him with worry written all over his face.

"Are you okay?" Kibum asked in a low voice, which once again stirred something in his heart, Minho gave a small nod and said, "Yes. I am feeling a lot better than yesterday."

The older stared at him for a bit before speaking, "Minho you know you can tell me anything. And that you should not act in front of me. If you are not feeling okay, you have to tell me. I don't want to see you get hurt or suffer alone."

Hearing this, there was a sudden urge in Minho to go and hug Kibum, but he didn't, instead, he clenched his fist, restraining himself, and said, "Yes I know." then a pause later, "I'll go take a shower."

Kibum nodded and stood up, he then went to the kitchen with a mission in his mind, he decided he will cook breakfast for Minho which would have all of Minho's favorite dishes.

By the time Minho showered, Kibum cooked some light dishes, he then placed them on the table and saw Minho coming out of the bathroom, hair wet, water droplets dripping to his shoulder, he was using a towel to dry on side of his hair, Kibum gulped and turned his gaze away while reprimanding himself in his mind, This is not the time for my feelings to show, Minho is hurt and all he needs right now is a good friend.

Minho sat at the dining table and looked at all the food with a smile on his face, "Thank you Kibum ah~ for the food and for......everything else." His voice dimmed at the end and Kibum noticed this but didn't comment on it instead he offered, "Why not you go ahead and eat while I help you dry your hair?"

After speaking he paused while Minho just stared at him for a few seconds before giving him a nod, "Sure go ahead."

Kibum smiled and took the towel from Minho's hand, awkwardly.

Then softly and gently he started drying the younger's hair, his movements were so careful that Minho couldn't help but smile widely, he then felt Kibum's finger on his hair and his scalp tingled.

Gulping, Minho picked up his chopsticks and started to eat. The atmosphere between them is harmonious.

Though it soon broke when Taemin and Jonghyun came to the dining room and saw them, Taemin dropped his phone on the ground loudly and Jonghyun asked in shock, "What the fuck is happening here?"

Hearing Jonghyun's not-so-soft voice, Jinki came out of his room, "What happened?"

Onew followed Jonghyun's gaze and he also muttered, "What the"

Hearing their voices, Minho and Kibum turned their heads to the members, Kibum gave Minho his towel back while the latter said, "Nothing."

The others wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, and before they could, they saw Kibum going into the kitchen, Minho also Kibum going into the kitchen and sighed. Their peaceful and good time was ruined by others.

Minho saw Jonghyun following Kibum into the kitchen and felt annoyed but didn't say anything and continued eating.

Jonghyun couldn't control himself and asked his best friend, "What was all that about?"

Kibum buried his face in his palm, "I don't know. I made him breakfast and the next second I find myself offering to dry his hair and he agreed. So yeah that's what happened."

Jonghyun snorted at his panicked friend and patted his shoulder, "It's alright. It was just drying his hair...not like you offered to feed him. That would be dumb."

"Hyung..." Kibum called out looking like wanted to cry.

Jonghyun wanted to tease him but still tried to control himself and said, "Let's make breakfast for everyone. I am hungry and others are too, Minho isn't the only one who has a stomach."

"Hyung!!" Kibum half screamed half whispered as he hit Jonghyun with the hand towel.

Jonghyun just laughed as he dodged it
___________________
Author's Note:-

Edit: So many mistakes in this chapter, it was practically rewritten xd. Other chapters would soon be uploaded. Give me some time.