the difference between hero and villain | no ships

A/N: This one is a (ridiculous) theory that actually kind of makes sense. I was high on sugar when I wrote this.

As usual, theories are free for anyone to use as long as credit is given!

I had too many hi-chews, but what if Master Fu and Ra's al Ghul were the same person?

Look at the hair and beards.

not the most similar, but all Ra's would really have to do is take a dip in the Lazarus Pit,  comb the weird tufts of hair on the side of his head down, trim the mustache, and boom

not the most similar, but all Ra's would really have to do is take a dip in the Lazarus Pit, comb the weird tufts of hair on the side of his head down, trim the mustache, and boom.

Ra's could be secretly manipulating Marinette and Adrien to collect the butterfly and peacock for him so that once he takes their miraculouses back, the League of Assassins can build a miraculous army or something and finally defeat Batman and maybe the entire Justice League.

Anonymous asked: I saw your post about Ra's being master Fu, and all i could think was how half of the dumb things that happened in the series would have been nip in the bud because Ra's wouldn't put up with this jackassery. Also, i feel like he would see a lot of potential for Marinette to be like Bruce, maybe even train her or something, who knows.

Maybe the League always had eyes on the Order of the Guardians in the past, always waiting for a chance to take a miracle box because maybe the full collection of all the miraculouses in the box will give the army some sort of bonus power or something.

So when the temple goes up in flames, it is all too easy to kill the foolish boy who is the last of the order and take the miracle box he is holding.

And imagine Ra's' fury, when the butterfly and peacock have already been lost because of the boy's stupidity.

So he hides it away for 180 years, until the kwami of foresight tells him that the butterfly will be activated in Paris very soon. And then he takes his usual bath in the Lazarus Pit to become younger, trims the beard a bit, and moves to a small massage parlor under the name of Wang Fu.

He picks his Ladybug and Black Cat before the day the first akuma is sent out, because commanding the snake kwami to tell him these things in advance does come in handy.

Why does he pick children? Because they're easily malleable, more easily manipulated, and there's a less chance they will defect.

He trains the girl and boy, Marinette and Adrien, separately for two weeks before their first day of school, coincidentally, the day the first akuma is sent out. (how does he find Adrien? take your pick.)

They perform adequately. Ra's was never one for compliments.

The girl is... interesting, in a way that only the Detectives ever were to him. She has cunning, wit, intellect. She sees an object and can make convoluted plans on the spot that actually work and finish the job in less than five minutes. She is quick to react, quick to strategize, and quick to analyze the battlefield.

Like Red Robin. Like Batman.

Ra's planned on just taking their miraculouses and leaving Paris once they brought the butterfly and peacock to him, to build his army and overthrow the Justice League once and for all, but maybe... he could bring an apprentice.