brother mine pt. 2 | platonic brucinette

Anon: I recently read your platonic brucinette post, it was amazing, i couldn't stop laughing. What if she invites herself over to the Manor or something and the boys have no idea who she is (cause I feel like he wouldn't mention her cause she would probably ruin his reputation even more since his kids would probably spread the stories to their own friends) but I feel like maybe Tim already know her since he was in Paris looking for Bruce (when he got "killed" by Darkseid), he would probably see her as a mom or fun aunt that he could vent to

note: I know that Jason was left out of the ending. It was a mistake, but he will get his fun, don't worry :)

Dick Grayson had seen a lot of unexpected things throughout his lifetime, but he really did not expect to come downstairs for a nice bowl of cereal for breakfast and find a woman who looked eerily like the late Martha Wayne sitting at the table an...

Dick Grayson had seen a lot of unexpected things throughout his lifetime, but he really did not expect to come downstairs for a nice bowl of cereal for breakfast and find a woman who looked eerily like the late Martha Wayne sitting at the table and eating his Bat Puffs.

Wait.

"Those are my Bat Puffs!" Dick shrieks, because he has priorities. That's the last of his cereal, okay? And it's going to be two days before Alfred goes on his next grocery run and he's really bad at shopping for food on his own. Sue him.

Not-Or-Maybe-Possibly-If-You-Believe-Conspiracy-Theories-Martha-Wayne simply laughs, and easily dances out of the way of his grab for the bowl, moving out of his reach with an elegance and grace that can only mean she spends part of her day dressed in a different costume. Whether or not she was a good guy still remained to be seen, considering she had somehow broken into the Manor without setting a single alarm off and was currently eating the last of his Bat Puffs.

A truly despicable act, indeed.

"Grayson?" Damian chooses that exact moment to come down the stairs. "I heard you scream. What's-" He snarls the moment he catches sight of Not-Martha-Wayne, pulling out a knife from somewhere in the folds of his pajamas and hurling it at her head with impressive speed and accuracy.

Not-Martha-Wayne simply ducks, letting the knife thud into the wall behind her, making Dick wince. Alfred was not going to be happy.

"Identify yourself, woman!" Damian screeches, pulling out another knife. "Who are you, and how did you get in here?"

Not-Martha-Wayne tilts her head, blue eyes sparkling with mirth. "Really? I'm not even allowed to eat cereal in my own home now?"

Dick is slowly growing more and more convinced that Not-Martha-Wayne is actually Zombie-Martha-Wayne.

Damian freezes, eyeing her suspiciously. "Your home?"

"Wh's goin' on?" Tim slurs, stumbling down the stairs. "Why 're you all screamin'?"

Maybe-Zombie-Martha-Wayne brightens when she sees Tim. "Timber! How's it going?"

Tim rubs his eyes, once, twice, and then his face splits into a grin when he finally registers Maybe-Zombie-Martha-Wayne's presence. "Marinette! It's so good to see you!"