Chapter 14

"Shoto, oh my gosh," you were laughing to the point where your face was strained from the smile you had every time Shoto did yet another clumsy thing. 

This time Shoto had overpoured the flour, spilling it all over the counter. You watched his face as he couldn't stop from smiling himself at being to dumb. 

With a sponge you wiped away at the flower, pinching a bit and flicking it at Shoto, sarcastically saying, "Oops. My bad."

Shoto softly laughed and wiped the powder from his shirt, "Sorry, Y/n."

You came closer to him and looked up at his face, making him blush at how close you were. "You missed a spot on your cheek right there," You titled your head smiling a bit, "Do you mind if I get it for you?"

Shoto nodded, his eyebrows tilting up anxiously. You smirked, dipping your hand in the flour while keeping steady eye contact. Shoto looked confused as to why, then his expression became a total fluster when you reached up and softly traced your flour covered hand along his jaw and then down his shirt, leaving a white trail. 

You broke your trance and laughed, stepping back, "Oh no, Shoto. I think I accidently had flour on my hand..."

Shoto blushed, turning his head away and covering his mouth with his hand. You smiled at the way he reacted. Teasing him was fun, you had to admit. 

"̶N̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶,̶ ̶Y̶/̶n̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶.̶"̶ (**ignore that i just couldn't resist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shoto cleared his throat, pinching a bit of flour and flicking it at you, "Let's continue on, Y/n."

You sighed and grabbed the next ingredient, "Okay fine."

Shoto had decided on making sugar cookies so the cutouts would be easiest. Then in the end, you could make frosting and decorate them too. During the making of the cookies, Shoto didn't do as well as anticipated, hence a few flour incidents. But when it came to decorating the cookies, he was very good at art. Some of them turned out super cute. So you gave a mini cookie contest award to Shoto. 

"Let's put these away before I eat half of them," You laughed, taking the plate and storing it away for the frosting to harden. Hopefully they would still be perfect by the time Christmas came around. And hopefully your mom didn't eat a ton... she had a tendency to do that.

"Want to watch a movie? I haven't really watched any Christmas ones lately so it's about time," You chuckled, making your way over to your small living room. 

Shoto followed you, stopping to gaze at your tree, "How did you get that tree in here? It's so big."

You came up beside him and played with one of the branches, picking at the leaves, "To be honest, I don't even know. My mom can do anything if she puts her mind to it."

Shoto picked up an ornament that you had made so long ago, you forgot it was there in the first place. It was a paper snowflake dusted with white sparkles and crusted glue. A picture of your face was plastered in the middle. One where you were bundled up in cozy clothes in what looked to be kindergarten. 

A laugh escaped your lips, "It was so cold that day. Look at how pink my nose is."

Shoto titled his head and smiled, "You're really cute in this."

Your face flushed red and you covered it with your hands before Shoto could look over and see how embarrassed you were, "Ah- that was so long ago..."