First Day Of School

Natsu's POV
Ugh! I hate first day of school! Why? Because im gonna find my room again! And i hate finding! But i liked it though! I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Then walked in to my room to put my school uniform on. And the last but not least, i sprinted out of our house and went to school. Once i got to school i bumped my shoulder into someone. It's a girl. A beautiful girl and she has blonde hair! I like blondies! Sometimes! "Oh sorry!" The girl said. "No! Its ok!" I said to her. We looked at each other for a while. ' Hmmmm..... I think i know this girl! I saw her when i was grade 4-6 she was my classmate but whats her name again?? Hmmm...' I thought. "Lucy/Natsu?!?" We both said in unison. "I cant believe i see you again!" She smiled to me. Her smile just make my day! "So whats your class?" I asked her. "Mr. Makarov! What 'bout you?" She said to me. "Seems like were at the same class!" I smiled. "Yay!!" She smiled again! Then she left. I continued walking. Then i bumped into the ice princess in our school. "What where youre going princess!" "Why dont you watch where youre going Flame Breath?!" We said to each other. "What class are you in?" He asked me. "Makarov! You?" I asked. "The same!" He said in an annoyed way. "Geez... Cant believe jellal's here!" Erza walked to us. "Jellal?! That blue headed freak?!" I yelled. Erza just glared at me with what-did-you-say face. Me and gray shivered. "He's not a freak!" She yelled at me. "What class are you two in?" Asked erza. "Mr. Makarov!" We both said. "Im the same too!" Erza said. "and Jellal..." She continued. "You like him?" Lucy popped in nowhere. "W-what do you mean lucy?! I dont!" Erza blushed. "OMG! You do!!" Lucy squealed. "Hahahaha!!!" Me and Gray both laughed. "Whatever!" Erza looked at... Jellal. 'KRRRIIINNGG!!!!' The bell rangs. "Ooops! Stop stalking and star walking!!" Lucy smiled which made me blush. Then we left and went to our room. Once entered the room our jaw dropped. "What the heck?!" Gray's eyes widened. "Guess what? We're too early!" Lucy shrugged. "Uh-oh! Guys on our seat!" Erza yelled. "They're here!!" Erza was freaked out. We both rushed into our seats. Me and lucy sat together. Erza was alone so as gray. "Hmm. Where am i gonna sit?" Juvia touched her chin. Gray and her met their eyes which made both of them blush. "Ooh!" Juvia's eyes are full of sparkles. She sat beside gray. (A/N: They all know each other in this story!) Jellal sat beside erza which caused erza to burn up. Lucy was right! She IS inlove with the blue haired dude! "Ok class are you already in your seats?" Makarov asked. Lucy's jaw dropped. "He's so short!" Lucy whispered to my ear. "I know..." I whispered back. Makarov's subject is Pychics. (did i even spelled it right?). "Class dismissed!" Makarov said. "But we still had more time!" Gajeel crossed his arms. "Really? How many?" Makarov raised one of his eyebrows. "55 Minutes!" Levy sighed. She's sitting next to Gajeel. "Ok! Natsu , Lucy , Gray , Juvia , Jellal , Erza , Gajeel , Levy , Elfman , Evergreen , Lissana , Bickslow , Romeo , Wendy , Laxus and Mirajane stay here! And the rest of you..." Makarov opened the door. "You can go out to see you freedom!" Makarov smiled. The rest walked out and then makarov closed it. "So what's this about?" Jellal and Erza asked in unison. All of the girls giggled and all of the boys chuckled. "I have a favor to ask you kids. But i dont know if you'll like this." He said. "Dont worry we'll do everything you say Maki!" All of us smiled. "Ok! We're gonna reherse a play! (Did i spelled it right?)" Makarov said. "About what?" I asked. "Hmmmm. I dont know. But i think!" Makarov said. We all sighed and waited for him to answer. "What are we talking about again?" He said. "Ugh! Sensei!" We all said. "Oh yeah! Ask the guidance!" Makarov said with smirk. "O-ok?" We all left and went to the guidance's room.
----------------------------------------------
Hello guys! What do you think of my first book or whatever its called? Like it? Good? Bad? Ok? Worst? Thank for reading!!