Morning

Gray's POV
Its 7:30 in the morning and i saw Juvia is still asleep. I stared at her for a while then i smiled. Wait! Why did i smile? I walked dowstairs to see if mira and laxus is awake. I saw nothing but TV and sofa. Seem like they're not. So im the only one who's awake? I walked back into our room to see if Juvia's awake. I just saw her standing up. She's awake now. "Good Morning gray-sama! *yawn*" She stretched her arms. "Morning." i said. I felt a bit awkward since yesterday. "Is mira-san awake?" She asked me. "No. Not yet! We're the only one!" I said. Juvia just smiled as i closed the door. "What's with the face?" I asked. "Oh nothing!" Juvia giggled. Juvia layed on the bed again. "Still sleepy?" I asked her. Obviously she is! "Yeah." She said. She's closing her eyes, i just stared at her. "Why are you staring at juvia?" She asked. "Nothing. Youre just cute." I whispered to myself the last part so she wouldnt hear it. "What? Cute?" Juvia sits beside me. How'd she hear that? "Oh. Uh. I mean..." Arrrgh!! Im so nervous! My butt is shaking! She stared at me waiting for me to answer. "Yeah i said that." I sighed juvia smiled. "Well i gotta go downstairs now!" She said. "I thought you said that youre sleepy?" I asked her. "Oh yeah! Wake me up if everyone's awake!!" Juvia layed on the bed and started sleeping. She's too cute. Cute?! I just sat on bed staring at her peaceful sleeping face. Soon, i closed my eyes and layed next to juvia.

Mira's POV
I just woked up and saw laxus still sleeping. I just stared at him. Then he opened his eyes. "Oh youre awake." Laxus said, standing up. "What makes you think that im not?" I asked, giggling. "Nothing." Laxus said. A silence came up. "So how many nights do you want us to stay?" I break the silence and asked that. "Three." Geez. Short words? Seriously? "Im gonna go outside ok?" I was about to leave then laxus hold my wrist and he started getting close. "W-what are you doing?" I asked him. He's probably gonna kiss me right? For some reason he DID kiss me. Here we go again. I pulled back and he allowed me. "Good Morning." He smiled, i blushed. "G-good morning." I said still blushing. "I gotta wake everyone." I said. He held my wrist again. What now? "What now laxus?" I said. "Just stay here. They can wake up on their own." He said. He's a bit serious. I mean TOO serious. "Ok." I sat beside him.

Natsu's POV
I woke up and lucy's still asleep. Oh my god she's so cute when she's asleep. I kissed her forehead then she woked up. "I felt someone kissed my forehead. Was it you natsu?" She asked. "Yeah!" I smiled. "What for?" She asked. "For waking you up sleepy head!" I smiled again. "Im gonna wake everyone! Stay here natsu!" She said standing up. When she stands up she stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Im...still...sleepy...natsu." She fell into me. Our nose touched. My face is now like a tomato. Why? Because she's so near to me. I just layed into the bed. I kissed her cheek. I layed next to lucy. Then she hugged me. Looks like she is asleep. She's not doing this purpose right? "Natsu..." She mumbled. Is she dreaming about me? Well. I just wrapped my arms around her. Then i fell asleep again.

Gray's POV
I woked up again and saw juvia. My arms are hugging her. What?! We're hugging each other?? I quickly let go of her. Then she opened her eyes. "Is everyone awake yet?" She asked me. To be honest, i dont know. But mira and laxus are! "No. Only mira and laxus." I said. "Why did you wake me up?" She asked me. Oh no. What should i answer? "We kinda hugged each other when we're asleep. So i quickly let go of you. Then you woked up. Sorry." I said. Im a little nervous. When i looked at her she kissed me. What? Why am i kissing back?! To be honest, i kinda....like it. She tried to pull away but im not letting her. Oh no im not. She stopped kissing. Why? She only pulled her head back. "Why aren't you letting go?" She asked me. "Cause i dont wanna." I said that before kissing her again. She kissed back. What else do she have to do anyway? She pulled back and i allowed her. "Its morning gray-sama and we need to wake the others up." She said. "I'll go to mira and laxus. You'll wake the others ok?" I said then we left the room to wake the others.
~~~~~~~~Time Skip: Everyone's Awake~~~~~~~~
Normal POV
Everyone's awake and mirajane is cooking breakfast for them. "I hope its all yummy!" Natsu drooled. "Geez natsu! Youre drooling!" Lucy yelled. Mira handed them the food then they started eating. "This is good mirajane!" Levy smiled. "Thanks!" Mira smiled. "So we're gonna ditch class?" Jellal asked. "We have no classes 'till thursday Jellal." Erza crossed her legs and arms. "Oh. I didnt know that." Jellal took a bite of his burger. Everyone finished their food. "Ah! That was good!" Gray said. "Who's gonna take the shower first?" Gajeel asked. "Me!" Lucy raised her hand. "Second!" Natsu raised his too. "Third!" Juvia said. "Fourth!" Gray said. "Fifth!" Levy said. "Sixth!" Mirajane said. "Seventh." Laxus sighed. "Eight and last." Gajeel groaned in annoyed way.
----------------------------------------------
How was that? Pretty long huh? Is it good or bad? Thanks for reading!!