Confessing

Lucy's POV
We went into the guidance's office. "Sir? Mr. Makarov send us here to ask you something." Levy said shyly. Geez! She's shy because afraid Gajeel would tease her! "Oh is it about the play?" He asked. "Yes sir!" Erza said. "Are you gonna do it?" He asked with some sparky thingy in his eyes. "We're not sure sir!" Juvia said. Why is the boys aren't saying something? "Oh! Its a story of a Princess and A dragon! The princess fell in love with the dragon in his human form. Then in the end they switched. The princess turned into a dragon and the dragon into his human self. You like it?" He asked. "Uhh? No. Sorry. Sir!" We all said. Obviously only the GIRLS! Im gonna have the nerve to ask them later their 'problem' is. "Its ok kids! You can go back now in your free time!" He smiled. We all walked out in his office. And then an awkward silence came up. "............." That's the silence! "So what your prob boys?" I said breaking the silence. "U-uhhh..." They all said. They're too nervous huh? "We wanna tell you girls something!" Laxus said. "Ok! I wanna talk to luce!" Natsu smiled. Just made my day! I smiled. And walked with natsu.

Gray's POV
Flame Head just went with lucy. "I'll take juvia!" I grabbed her and sprinted off. We're in the attic of our school now. "So g-gray-sama what do you wanna talk about?" She asked. "Do. You. L-like. Me?" I asked. Im too nervous. "Oh? No i dont like you! Never in my life!" Juvia said. But still she smiled. "I love you gray-sama! I dont like you!" Im so shocked! Well not really shocked! "I love you t-too, j-juvia!" I said. Told ya im too nervous! Me and Juvia stared at each other which seemed like forever.

Natsu's POV
I grabbed Lucy's wrist and went to the cubicle and went to some stalls. Then i locked the door. "N-natsu? What is this all about?" Lucy asked. Im gonna confess my feelings to her! "Well i-" I turned the lights off to make luce scared. "Aaaah! I hate blackout!" Lucy screamed. "Shhh!! Someone will hear us!" I said. She hugged me. Of course she was scared! "Lucy? Im gonna tell you something." I said as i held her waist. "W-what is it?" She asked. "I-i-i love you!" I said. Im too nervous!! Gaaah! So frustrating!! "What?! You do too?" She yelled. Too? Does she mean? "Too? You love me too?" I asked. She turned like a tomato. Or more like erza's hair actually. "Y-yeah." She's nervous too. We stared at each other for a while which seemed like forever.
--------------------------------------------------------
That's my boyz!! Confessing to their feelings!! >///////< Thanks for reading!!
P.S: The others went with their 'girls' and did the same thing!!