Boys vs Girls

Normal POV
Everyone finished showering and stayed at the living room. "So... What now?" Gajeel broke the awkward silence. "Video Games?" (A/N: Yep. You heard it. They have one.). Laxus said. "Yeah i have!" Laxus grinned. "I wanna play!!" The girls raised their hands. "Help yourselves there!" Laxus pointed at the flatscreen TV. "What about us?" Jellal said. "We'll be here just here. Watching them. Right guys?" Gray said. "Yeah." They all said. The girls started playing Just Dance 2014. (A/N: Yep. Just Dance is my favorite. And this is a human-like story so they have what we have.). "Just Dance 2014? Didnt know you have that." Natsu chuckled. "Do you dance?" Gajeel asked. "Not so much." Laxus sighed. "We wanna dance too you know!" Gajeel said standing up from his seat. "That means its a fight then!" Lucy said. "Yeah!" The girls said. "Oh yeah! Im all fired up!!" Natsu raised his fist in the air. "Natsu vs Lucy!" Mira said. "What do you wanna dance?" Natsu asked lucy. "Oooh!! That one!" Lucy claps her hands. "Sure!" Natsu tapped it then they started to dance like crazy people.
~~~~~~~~ Time Skip after playing video games ~~~~~~~~
"Whew! That was hard!!" Erza said between pants. "Its 2:49 in the afternoon! What else should we do?" Gray asked. "Sleep here?" Jellal raised a brow. "Sure! Still the same!" Mira winked. "Yay!!" The boys cheered. Natsu and Lucy are sleeping together. Same as Gray and Juvia. Same to Jellal and Erza. And Gajeel and Levy and Mirajane and Laxus.
----------------------------------------------------
Too short right? Well sorry i have no time to write today!! Thanks for reading everyone!!!