Matchmaking Part 1

Mira's POV
I woked up and looked at the clock. Its 11:30 in the evening wonder why i woke up. Suddenly i good idea popped into my head. Im gonna make the others get close to each other! Muahahaha!! Anyways back to the plan! I call this matchmaking!! I woked up laxus to help me in my plan. Laxus smiled evily. He held my waist and started kissing me. Huh?! Why is he kissing me instead of helping me?! And why am i kissing back?!? I pulled back. "Laxus you gotta help me with my plan." I said serious. No! TOO serious!! My couples are:
1. Natsu + Lucy = NaLu
2. Gray + Juvia = GrUvia
3. Jellal + Erza = JeRza
4. Gajeel + Levy = GaLe
5. Lyon + Diana = LyAna
Hahahahaha!!! Not to mention me and laxus!! We started carrying them into dark place where boys will calm the girls then smooch!! Me and Laxus are smiling evily. He held my waist again and kissed me. >///////<!!! He a kisser!!

Natsu's POV
Lucy and I woked up in a mysterious place. "Where are we?!" Lucy yelled. "Shhh. Calm down!" I patted her shoulder. My hand slip and touched her...chest. We blushed in embarrestment. I quickly let go. "I-im sorry!" I said. "Its o-okay!" She said. We stared at each other then i leaned in. Wait. Why am i leaning in?! Am i looking for a kiss?! She leaned in and the we kissed. She puts her arms around my neck and started kissing harsh. Im pushing her closer to me. Damn she's good! But im not giving up! Wait natsu youre being competative this isnt a kissing challenge!! Yeah thanks head!! Lucy pulled back. "S-s-sorry i kissed you natsu i wasnt myself there." She blushed like a tomato. "Its okay really!!" I smiled. We fell asleep again. I slept in her lap and she's leaning back to the wall.

Gray's POV
Juvia woke me up in a mysterious place its so dark! "Juvia where are we?!" I said. "Juvia doesnt know gray-sama!" She said. "When did we get here?" She asked. "I dont know. All i remember was we're all sleeping then we get here!" I yelled. "Sorry for asking." She said looking down. "Oh im sorry juvia! I wasnt suppose to be yelling at you." I apologized. She's still looking down. I sit closer to her but she's moving backward. What's her deal? "Juvia i-" She cut my words by holding my mouth. "I think i can hear natsu snoring!" She said. "What?!" I whispered. She lets go of my mouth. She was tripped by something or i can say someone. "Natsu?! And Lucy?!" We both said at a time. "Gray?! Juvia?!" Lucy said which woke natsu up. She's sleeping in lucy's lap. "Gray?! What are you two doin here?!" Natsu asked. " We dont know what we're doin here!" I yelled. "Yeah. Us too." They said. Me and Juvia crawled back into our place. Then they started sleeping again. "Uh juvia?" I said. "What?" She asked. "Im sorry i-" She cut my words by kissing me but she quickly leaned back. "Its okay." She smiled i smiled back. Then we talk , talk , talk , talk , and sleep. She slept on my shoulder and i slept on her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys!! Do you like this chapter? Part 2 comes sooner or later! Thanks for reading!!