Back To School and There's A Newbie!!

Erza's POV
Its 8:46 in the morning Jellal's still asleep and i guess i gotta wake him up. "Jellal! Wake up!" I said shaking him. He sat on the bed and kissed my cheek. I blushed. That was the first time he kissed me in the cheek. "Mornin'!" He said stretching his arms. "Yeah. We have to wake the others up ok?" I stand up. "'Kay!" He stands up too. We reached Laxus and Mira's room and we knocked. "You guys awake?" Jellal said opening the door. When we entered their room me and Jellal giggled. The two of them are hugging! Me and Jellal burst out a laughter which woke them up. "Aaahh!! Erza?! Jellal?! What are you doing?" Mira screamed. "And why are you laughing?!" Laxus yelled. "Look at each other!" I pointed at them. When they looked at themselves they blushed and quickly let go of each other. Me and Jellal are still laughing. "C'mon we have to wake the others!" Mira said. We walked upstairs. Me and Mira knocked on Gray and Juvia's Room. "Wake up!! Walk downstairs!!" I yelled. "Yeah! We'll catch up!!" Gray yelled through the door. Laxus and Jellal waked the others. We all walked downstairs. "So tommorow huh?" Natsu broke the silence. "Yeah. Its kinda boring though." Gray yawned. " Its really fun here." Lucy smiled. "Lets eat breakfast!!" I yelled. "Aye!!" They all said.

Lucy's POV
Its really a drag to get back to school. I leaned back on the couch and took a bite of my sandwich. "Whats wrong lu-lu?" Levy asked. "Oh nothing. Im just bored." I said. We all sighed. "I'll take a quick shower!!" Natsu sprinted in the shower. "Im next!!" Gajeel said. I looked at Gray and Juvia. They were staring at each other!! I quietly walked behind the couch to see what they're doing. They're gonna kiss! Their faces are 3 inches far! Closer... Closer... And they'd kiss!! I walked upstairs to hold my laughter. Now im in our room and burst out laughing. Why am i laughing anyway? "Hey luce! They're calling you downstairs!!" Natsu said. I ran downstairs. "What?" I asked. "Youre next right?" Mira said. "Oh yeah!!" I ran to the bathroom and took a shower. A quick shower. "What?! I thought im nexxt!!" I heard Gajeel yell. Uh oh! Well im in the shower now! Too bad!!
---------------- Time Skip the next day ---------------
We all packed our things and went to our own houses. I quickly ran to my house and get dressed. I spinted in our school and saw a girl. Must be new. (A/N: Remember my first fan fiction? Lyon's New Girl? Well i deleted it. The girl in that fan fiction is gonna be here. And i just made that character.) I walked to her. "Hello? Excuse me! Are you new?" I asked. "Yes. Why?" She faced me. Wow she's pretty! She have an headphone in her ear and blue color! "Im Lucy Heartfilia! And you are?" I asked and smiled. "Im Diana Proudmoore. Nice to meet you!" She said. She didnt even smile. Guess she's an emo. "What class are you in?" I asked. "Mr. Makarov!" She said. "Oh we're in the same class!" I smiled. A boy walked in the middle of us. He's familiar! He has a white hair! "Excuse me! But its not gentlemen to walk and stop in the middle of a girl conversation!" Diana yelled at the guy. "Oh im sorry! I didnt see the two of you!" He continued walking. What's he's deal?! Is he a newbie? Oh! I remember him! He's gray's friend-rival! Lyon Vastia!! What's he doin' here? Oh i think i know. He's visiting juvia i guess. When i turned to face Diana, she disapeared!! I looked around and saw her at a bench. Reading a book while listening to music. 'KRRIIIINNGG!!!' The bell rang. Diana stand up amd walked at our room. When i reached our room i saw her and Lyon sat beside her! I sat beside natsu.

Lyon's POV
I sat beside the girl that yelled at me earlier. She was eating a pocky and listening to music then she looked at me. I looked back. We stared at each other for a while. Im the one who blushed. Why did i?! "Ummm what's your name?" I asked. "Diana, Diana Proudmoore." She said. Looks like she's an emo. "Im Lyon Vastia!" I smiled. Mr. Makarov entered the room. "Good Morning class! We have two new students!! Lyon Vastia amd Diana Proudmoore please stand up!!" Mr. Makarov said. Me and Diana stand up. Everybody was looking at us. Why? "Ok. You may sit down now! and diana please put down your headphones! We're about to discuss a lesson!" He said. Diana nodded and put her headphones down. She is so cu- wait what?! She's cute?! Well i gotta admit she is! While makarov was teaching a lesson i was just staring at diana. Im moving closer to her. She turned to me and...and....our lips touched!! I blushed but she didnt! Only a little! I quickly leaned back still blushing. She just looked at the window. 'KRRIIIIINNGG!!!' The bell rangs. "Ok! Class Dismissed!!" Makarov yelled. I went to my locker and saw diana's locker next to mine. Ok! I gotta apologize! "Uh Diana?" I said nervously. She turned to me and raised a brow. That means 'what?' "I-i just wanna say sorry that we kissed earlier. I was just taking a closer look at your face that's all. Soryy again!" I said. "Its okay. I know you did it on purpose." She said. "What?! I didnt did it on purpose!!" I said. I thought she was gonna laugh but she didnt. "Oh really? You leaned close to me so you cam kiss my cheek!" She crossed her arms. "Yeah thats true! But you turned to me then we kissed!" I pouted. "I didnt turned to you! I turned to see jet!!" She yelled. My heart feels it shattered a million pieces. "So you like jet?" I asked. "Yeah kinda. But he likes levy so i moved on." She said. Yay! I still have a chance to her! She walked away. And i walked with her because all of our class are the same! How'd i find out? I looked at the chart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys!! Thanks for reading! Do you like the new character? I just added her! She is not a fictional character on the series! I just made her up!!