Night Party

Gajeel's POV
Its 6:45 pm and im the only one who's awake. Great i woked up late! Hmph, seems like shrimp is still asleep. Cute. Did i just say čûtê? (See what i did there?) I stared at her. At her peaceful sleeping face. "Gajeel..." She mumbled in her sleep. Then she started wrapping her arms around waist then i blushed. Yeah i blushed! But a little bit! "Gajeel... I love...you." shrimp said that?! I started shaking. Did she really? Then she woked up in a suprised way. "Gajeel? Why is my arm?" She asked me. "You wrapped it when youre asleep!" I said crossing my arms. "And you said you love me too!" I continued. Then she started giggling. "I did that on purpose!" She smiled. Her smile just made my day. "Purpose?!" I blushed. "Oh look! Mr. Redfox is blushing! How funny!" She started laughing. "Its not funny shrimp!" I said. She immedietly stopped laughing and crossed her arms. "How long are you gonna keep calling me shrimp??" She asked me. "As long as i want." I smiled. She blushed. "Now why are you blushing?" I asked. "No reason. Oh! I got some! Seeing your face makes me smile!!" She smiled. My stomach is full of butterflies and my heart is beating fast than normal. She and i started leaning close. "Do. You. Wanna?" I asked her. (You know what this means right? 😏) " If you insist!" She said. I started kissing her. She kissed back how cute! Then i saw mira awake. I pretended i didnt care but i did care she might wake everyone up and squeal. "Huh?" She said with a 'what's-going-on-here' face. I ignore her because im in the middle of something. Me and shrimp stopped because she started squealing which woke everyone up. "What's wrong?" Everyone said. They stared at us and i forgot my lips are still touching shrimp's. I quickly pulled back and saw shrimp's emotion. Disappointed. "Why are you disappointed levy?" Lucy asked. "Oh its just. I let a boy kissed me. Which i never wanted." Then she started crying. "Why are you crying now?" Gray asked. I just stood there suprised that she's disappointed. "I...i promised that...that i will never kiss someone! But....but i failed!!" She sobs. I hugged her and she hugged back as well. (Geez! So much drama levy put up!). "Gajeel, take her on your room now!" Erza said. I nodded and walked to our room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Guys! Sorry to interrupt but im putting Gajeel and Levy's talk in the next chapter or im not gonna put it! So much drama huh?
Levy: Youre the one who made me do that author!
Me: That's not my fault! You agreed in my decision!
Levy: Dont show the readers our pep talk ok?!
Me: Geez okay!
Levy: Yay!!
Me: Bye! Sorry to interrupt!
Levy: Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mira's POV
Gajeel took Levy to their room to talk avout something. "Geez! Drama Beans!!" Laxus crossed his arms. I sat beside him. "They're serious Laxus! Dont make fun of them!" I yelled at him which caused everyone shiver. "Sorry." Laxus hold my hand. Of course i like it so we did that like 15 minutes. "Lovebirds! Take that somewhere else!!" Juvia said which caused everyone nod in agreement. "Why dont you kiss gray for a sec?" I said, giggling. She started to blush like a tomato. "Stop it mirajane!" Gray blushed too. "Tonight we're up all night ok?" Laxus smirked. "So that's why we slept!" Natsu said. "We're gonna drink." I smirked. "Yay!" Everyone cheered. Gray and Juvia decided to buy the drinks and Lucy and Natsu to the snacks. Me and Laxus started to move things with Erza and Jellal helping us. "Are we gonna invite them?" Jellal asked. "Probably not. They're busy." Laxus said. "So finished?" Erza asked. "Yeah. Im exhausted." I said between pants. "You can sit down for a while." Laxus said. I sat down beside him. Gray and Juvia along with Natsu and Lucy got the snack and drinks. "Ready?" Natsu smirked. "Yeah!" We all said. "Can those drinks can make us drunk?" Erza asked. "Probably yes." Gray said. He noticed juvia drinking it. "Juvia?!" Lucy said. "G-gray..." Juvia said. Oh no. She's probably drunk! But she just took 5 drinks! Or more than that.

Gray's POV
"Juvia! Are you drunk?!" I asked, shaking her. "Y-yes juvia is! *hic*" she said. Great! I have to take care of her?! "What are we waiting for?" Jellal smiled. "Let's chow down!!" Natsu said. We all ate, drank. We are all drunk now. Especially the gurls. "Lets take them to our rooms now shall we?" I asked they just nodded in agreement and went to their rooms. When we reached our room juvia sat behind the door. "Juvia?" I said i feel a little dizzy now. She looked up to me. I sat beside her. I leaned close to her which she didnt do. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah. I guess." She looked at ground. "Look at me." I said to her. She did look at me and leaned close. "Gray-sama i-" I cut her words by kissing her. She was so suprised. She was kissing back. She tried to pull back which i dont want to. She's just gonna kiss me now. I pulled back and saw her emotion suprised. "Why did you do that gray-sama?" She asked me. I didnt answer because i dont want to. I just kissed her again and this time its hard. She's not kissing back now im so sad. And when i stopped she started kissing me now.
_______________________________________
I know that was weird and sorry for that. But did you like it?? Thanks for reading!!! Actually i think they're not gonna go up all night!
Juvia: Gray-sama kissed Juvia!!
Gray: I didnt do that! Jenika-san make me!!
Me: But you agreed!
Juvia: Everyone have to agreed what the author says. Of you complain you'll recieve a punishment from Jenika-san!!
Me: Your beloved is right gray! If you complain in my orders your so dead!!
Gray: Sorry!!
Me: Byeeeee!!!