Mine

Photo above not mine, ctto

Ayanokouji's POV

Saturday

Morning

After what happened yesterday night, I wake up with a sleeping Kikyo in my chest.

She's still sound asleep huh?’ I thought

I slowly get up to avoid waking her and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I cooked a pair of bacon and egg, just a light food for the morning.

When I'm done, I saw her sitting in my bed while scrubbing her eyes.

‘She's like a child’

“Kikyo foods ready” I called her

“Ahh coming, Kiyo” she yawn

We then sit at the table facing each other.

“Itadakimasu” we said

“Its taste great, Kiyo~” she said

“Thanks” I replied

“Anyway, what did you guys do yesterday? Is it fun?” I asked

I was really curious of what people do in a party since I haven't attend even once in my life. In the White Room there's no such things as social interaction, everyday we are given difficult task and when were done they just send us off to our room and that it.

“Well it was quite fun, especially the penalty game where Yamouchi-kun has 10 consecutive extra spicy noodles haha, there was also the usual argument between Ike-kun and Shinohara-san, Sudou-kun was as loud as ever and lots of girls was trying to get close to Hirata-kun but-”

She was talking happily a while ago  but her expression suddenly change.

“But?” I asked

“Many of the girls confessed that they like you because of how smart you are, how good you are in fighting also how incredible you play the piano.” she said while looking down

‘So she's jealous? I see’

I was planning to tease her but it may be counterproductive, so I ensure her that no matter what happen I will stay by her side even if its a lie.

“Dont worry Kikyo, we're partners remember?”

I got up and sit right next to her then touch her chin forcing her to meet my gaze.

“I promise” I said to her strongly

‘I cant allow myself to lose a valuable pawn such as Kikyo, that's why I must maintain her and erase all her worries’ I honestly thought

She then hugged me and I hugged back. After that she volunteer to wash the dishes and get out my room. 

Timeskip

Afternoon

I was laying in my bed while waiting for the unexpected guest to arrive in my room.

Well I was planning to contact her but I didn't expect her to be the one to initiate first.

Ding dong Ding dong

I opened my door and welcome Honami whose wearing a white shirt accompanied with a blue short skirt.

“Pardon the intrusion”

As she passed by me, she flipped her hair making me smell her perfume.

Wait is this citrus?’ I asked myself