Day 13: Final showdown

Photo above not mine, ctto

??? Monologue

I still remember the time when he's still in this school. A caring and has a strong sense of justice, a classmate of mine, Kirito. He was one of the boys that you can place your trust on and wont hesitate to offer his assistance, in case you needed some help. He was also level-headed with Nagumo but both has opposite ideology, that's why its inevitable that sooner or later both will clash.

The moment then came, one of his friends from another class was expelled by Nagumo because he want to try his new authority, which is being the new vice president. Kirito was pissed on him, and was planning a coup d'etat to drag Nagumo out of the council, but I was not interested on it.

Every afternoon, those who are against Nagumo, will gathered in a Karaoke room to have a meeting but I just leave them be. Nagumo then heard of it, before they execute their plan, he already began his moves.

Nagumo plants a can of beer on Kirito's room and told the school about it. Of course, Kirito denied it but he was shut down when there's suddenly a witness that pop up.

It was one of Kirito's member of the Anti-Nagumo. The witness confess that Kirito is stealing a can of beer in the grocery store for a while now, while using some of his members as the cover.

Kirito was screaming while asking "Why are you lying?", the witness just lowered her head, cant no longer contain the guilt, but Nagumo shut him up.

Nagumo pressure the current student council president, Horikita Manabu, to immediately closed the case but the president ask for more evidence. Nagumo talked back, asking him that there's no need for another evidence then he question the presidents sense of justice.

Everyone then look at him but the president didn't waver and asked again for another evidence. And there it was, a audio tape was given to the president, he then play it, enough for everyone to hear.

"Did you know that beer taste good."

Kirito's voiced echoed around the place.

"Really? How did you know?"

"Just dont tell anyone about this okay, I once steal one of it in the store."

The people who knows about him was shocked on the sudden revelation but no one knows, except for Nagumo that it was cut. The first sentence was just a joke when Kirito and his friends was indeed talking about beers while the third statement is from another conversation when he confessed that he has done some misdeeds in the past and steeled his resolve that he will become a better person.

Kirito denied that the conversation has never happened but the president cant no longer save him. The can of beer, the witness and the audio tape is enough evidence to get him expelled and if the president asked for more, the people present will lose their trust on him.

The reason I know all of this is because the President told me himself, what happened at the hearing. Kirito's expulsion while Nagumo was grinning in his seat. He also slammed his fist on the wall because there's nothing he can do to help Kirito.

After that, all second year students submit themselves to Nagumo and I was one of the few people that he place his trust of.

I still cant forgive him for everything he done to Kirito and the other students that are expelled, I will make sure to give them justice.