Day 2

Photo above not mine, ctto

3rd person's POV

As the sun rise to the sky, each student get up from their bed, change themselves and slowly head to the cafeteria to grab their breakfast.

---

Three students of Class 1 D is currently occupying a table while having their meal silently. The following are Horikita, Hirata and Mii-chan.

“Did you guys do well yesterday?”

Hirata, the only boy in the group , initiate a conversation to somehow break the ice.

“I personally think I did well yesterday, Hirata-kun. You see, I got first place in the English exam and also gain 8 points in the cooking contest. Hehe”

Mii-chan happily answered Hirata's question, as if it's only the two of them exist in the first place.

“Thats an amazing achievement for a single day Mii-chan, how about you Horikita-san?”

Hirata asked Horikita, who is somehow lose in her thoughts. Hearing Hirata's question, Horikita came back to reality and put down her chopsticks.

“Huh? Me? Oh I got 14 points overall”

“Thats okay”

Hirata replied with a bright smile. A moment later, Kushida join the group and they continue the conversation but Horikita just stay silent after that.

‘I'm curious on Ayanokouji-kun's performance

Timeskip

Horikita's POV

I was wondering around the place, looking for Ayanokouji. But coincidentally, I saw him enter a building with his usual bored expression.

As usual’

I immediately follow him, the good thing is that, spectators are allowed as long as they dont disturb the participants.

Ayanokouji's POV

As soon as I was finish in my breakfast. My phone rings, this must be my schedule for today's event.

[ Go to location A at 11:00 am ]

Why is it so late? Well, might have a little tour’

As I was walking around while speculating on what kind of event I will be participating in. Suddenly, I came across a gym that is very noisy, curiosity get ahead of me, so I enter.

----

The events started already and its judo. As far as I understand, the rules is simple, the match is over when the judoka taps out or the opponent wins by ippon. ( Thrown, immobile or choke).

The proctor called the next participants and its Koenji and Katsuragi.

This match will be over in an instant’

They bow to each other and the game start.

Katsuragi cautiously approach Koenji to find some opening but Koenji on the other hand, just stand around grinning.

What a weird fellow’

A shadow then approach my side and it was Horikita.

“I thought you'll be participating here? Ayanokouji-kun”

“Nope, I'm just walking around and happen to stumble at this place. Anyway what are you doing here?”

“Just like your case, walking around and happen to arrive here.”