Day 10, 11 & 12

Photo above not mine, ctto

3rd Person's POV

Morning

In a traditional Japanese room, 40 students are sitting in the tatami floor, holding a fude (brush) then face the hanshi (calligraphy paper) in front.

They are partaking in a shodo contest(calligraphy), where they are instruct to write anything in want and the proctor will rate their work. The rating are from 1-10, 1 as the lowest and 10 as the highest, and it also serve as the number if points they will receive.

As an honor student and belongs to a family that highly values the Japanese tradition, Horikita already mastered the way of writing and elegantly move her brush in the paper in a well-mannered.

«Pride»

On her left, there is the presence of Karuizawa, that is struggling to move the brush in the way she want, without making any blunders.

Since Calligraphy class starts at middle school, she didn't have the luxury to attend the class peacefully without her class bullying her and spend most of her days, absent. That is why she's having a hard time in this particular event. She finally finished her works and she write.

«Loyalty»

A/N: calligraphy lesson starts at elementary school but its for the plot.

In the front, Hirata was also finished writing his words and then the proctor slowly checked their works.

There are 10 students that gain the perfect score, one of them is Horikita, Beppo and Mizowaki that gain the praise of the proctor on her works, the words that she wrote is.

«Justice»

--------

There's also an incident that happened in an event of tag, where the proctor is caught by the authority for an attempted kidnapping to one of the contestants in the said event.

--------

Ayanokouji's POV

In the corner of the building

I'm currently interrogating Matsushita, I place one of my arm in the wall preventing her to escape and stare into her eyes, waiting for her answers'.

Flashback

3rd Person's POV

In the walkways

A lone boy was walking at fast pace, trying his best to left the girl that is following him for a while now.

The girl was Matsushita, after the match of Ayanokouji and Koenji yesterday. She has a ton of questions in her mind but failed to ask Ayanokouji, since he go straight to the boys room and its not ideal for a girl to visit the boys dorm, its not like he will let her enter in the first place.

That's why Matsushita steeled her resolve to wait for another day. Then the perfect scenario unfolds in her eyes, she saw the lone figure of Ayanokouji, walking in the street, alone.

Nows my chance’

She approached him, doesn't want to beat around the bush, she immediately asked him about the things that are occupying her minds lately.

“Ayanokouji-kun how did you acquire such skills?”

Ayanokouji took a glance at her, he doesn't answer, instead he continue walking on the street.

“Hey, what else are you hiding from us?”

Matsushita then match his pace and asked another question, but he pay her no mind. Knowing that he wont answer, she then launched her ace in her sleeves, the question that she feels might shaken him but also put her life in danger.