Day 4

Photo above not mine, ctto

Morning

3rd Person's POV

At an old wooden classroom, several students are standing while waiting for the remaining participants to arrive.

"Where the hell are they?"

Tired of standing for almost half an hour, Yukimura voice out his dissatisfaction.

"Its no use grumbling, the proctor wont start the event as long as all the participants are present"

Having heard of Yukimura's compliant, Katsuragi explained the situation they're in to stopped him from making another unnecessary remarks.

"Also, the school just message us recently. Giving us a short period of time to prepare, not to mention the location of this building is very far from the dorms."

Unlike from the previous days, the notification of today's morning events came late, making the participants in the first event slightly unprepared and force to change their route, in case they are roaming around in different locations.

"By the way, how come you're the first one to arrive here, Katsuragi-kun?"

Katsuragi then glance at Yukimura, he try to analyse Yukimura's intention for asking him a question. But answered honestly, since he observed that there's no ulterior motive behind Yukimura's word.

"I was walking around to familiarise all the venue and happen to arrive at this place, during the time I received the message."

"Well you're lucky, as for me I was still taking my breakfast since I wake up late due to the three idiot's yesterday"

"I see."

The remaining students finally arrives, they are Ishizaki, Albert and some boys from Class B.

Yukimura stare at them with an hostile look, making Ishizaki confront him.

"You got a problem, you punk?"

"Yes, why are you guys arrive so late?"

Ishizaki close his distance from Yukimura to intimidate him and was attempting to grab his collar.

The proctor interfere before the situation escalated quickly.

"Okay that's enough. Everyone take your seat."

Everyone was relieved, its not because they feel sorry for Yukimura and was afraid of Ishizaki but on the consequence of their action, that if a fight broke out the proctor might decide to not let all of them take the event.

Since every points count, its necessary to participate and gain additional points in every event they are in list to.

Ishizaki then leave Yukimura and take a seat at the back and Yukimura also go in the front while still feeling cold.

Seeing that everyone is in place, the proctor give a small talk and explain the name and rules of the event, they will be partaking of.

"Supposedly there are some punishment for being late but since the school is one to be blame, I'll turned an blind eye on this. Also you guys can release your anger in an confrontation event, not in some events that are not related to it or else there will be consequence."

The moment the examiner spoke the last words, everyone stiffened and just sit properly without making any noise nor movements.

"In this event you will be taking a sociology test for 2 hours. This test is unlike the other test, where the answer is provided through multiple choice, in this exam you will provide a well reasoned explaination to the 10 questions. Remember that each question is worth 10 points and I will be strict in your answers."