Conflict Theory

Photo above not mine, ctto

Ayanokouji's POV

Conflict Theory

This theory states that conflict arises in the society due to the competition for the limited amount of resources.
Just like in Advance Nurturing High School, in order to get your dream job or preferred University, one must graduate in Class A, if not you will be labelled as defective.

The school has a system that based on classes fighting, as a whole to move up from the rankings without ignoring those students with low abilities by creating an exam like mid term, term and special exam to gain enough class points to reach Class A. But a problem rises when Nagumo want to change the school system itself, he want it to become more meritocratic where it mostly focused on the individuals strength. That only those with the ability to be at the top, even betraying his/her own class if necessary. A new system where the powerful student to keep on climbing while those who are weak to keep on falling.

A/N: tbh, I still dont fully understand nagumo's ideology like how can one student rise from the top by his/her own because its not explain in details yet, and all I can think of is spending 20 million points like the Ryuenn and Katsuragi stuff in the 2nd year vol. 2. You can share your own theory btw.

This is the main reason why the current student council president, Horikita Manabu ordered me to succed him in order to protect the current system and stop Nagumo's ideology to. Because for him, a class is like a society itself, each student has his/her own strength and weaknesses, where every person need to help each other to overcome any obstacle in life. Destroying the current system is like destroying society because no one can survive in this cruel world without relying on someone's assistance.

‘As I was lose in my personal thoughts, my phone alarm suddenly rings’

Buzzzzzz.

Time to go to school”

Timeskip

2 months passed after the last special exam ended. Nothings special is going on recently aside from some short quizzes and non stopped lecture from the teachers. Nagumo also keep his distance away from me and began to do his duty like a vice president should do.

He's very active recently? Might be because of the upcoming election next month.’ I smirked ‘If he can survive that is’

I was also wondering if he has something planned for me’ I asked myself

I arrive at the classroom and coincidentally Chabashira-sensie also came. But its still early, maybe there's an announcement of a new special exam. I then slowly go to my seat and put my bag into my desk.

“Morning class” she clear her throat to gain everyone's attention.

“Today I'm gonna explain the new special exam called «Solo» that will start next week on a private land owned by the Japanese government”

Almost everyone was confused of the title but choose to remain silent because they still not know about the rules.

“All student's in 1st year and 2nd year will ride a bus to reach the 1200 mile destination, everyone should only bring the necessary stuff like the school tracksuits, underwear, towel, phone etc. and stay there for two weeks”

After that she put a wide white paper in the blackboard containing all the rules. The following are:

In the first week only the class with the same year level will compete with each other in random events.