ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ...!

The loud bang echoed through the foyer of the large mansion due to heels hitting the marble floor with fiery from the owner strutting down them.

Her fingers formed a tight ball as she finally got to the main room she was heading to. "Uh, Mrs. Bang, your hus-," the man started to say to the woman approaching him.

"Out of my way," she commanded, literally tossing the frightened man out of her way making him fall to the hard cold floor. She grabs the handles of the dark cherry wood door, pushing them down and pulling her body inside.

She eyed the room seeing dark-suited men standing guard around with six of the main men huddling over a round glass table, eying information on it.

She stormed directly over to the man that she came charging to see, saying his name with every bit of disgust she had inside of her. "BANG YONGGUK!"

He halts from the conversation that he was so engrossed in to see the dark skin beauty staring daggers at every part of his body. "What do you want?" He questioned with annoyance in his voice.

"You!!!" she voiced outpointed her index finger at him.

He rose his eyebrow as he pushed back his chair standing up as she headed closer to his location. "You," she said again as her voice became more laced with venom ready to strike in which she did.

She lifted her right hand and smacks him hard across Yongguk's face, making a loud noise through the entire room.

The incident caused all eyes to stare at the scene in front of them. Never in their entire lives have they ever seen their boss get stricken and not retaliate back.

Youngguk rubbed his right cheek feeling a slight hint of blood hit the back of the throat. He bit down hard on his tongue to maintain his composure to not slap Seylena back. Which he would never do but it was tempting.

"How could you?!" She lashed out at him once more. His eyes turned to face Seylena, shooting back the same death glare she returned.

Being said, with a snap of his fingers, Yongguk dismissed all of the men standing around, leaving just the seven of them left in the room. Once the men were all gone and the room door closed behind them, Seylena asked once more to Yongguk. "How could you?!"

Yongguk ran his fingers through his dark brown hair as he slammed the glass table, causing a spider crack. Now he was going to have to buy a new fuckin' table, just great, he thought.

"Hello I'm still here," she snapped her fingers to him to get out of his mind and look back at her, which he did. "Now talk."

"What da fuck are you talking about?" He asked her still confused at what she was so upset about.

Clenching her fist she was again getting ready to slap him but this time Yongguk was ready. "You know what the fuck I'm talking about Yongguk, why did you have your men following me?!"

He smirked to the side of his mouth as he sits back down in the same black chair that he once was in. He sighed out loudly intertwining his fingers with each other than placing them under his chin. "Why do we have to go through this every time, you know my status and if you're going to be with me then you have to be protected at all times, understand?"

Seylena folded her arms over her chest and poked the side of her cheek with her tongue. "If that's the case, I'm done." She then turned on the heels of her shoes and heads back through the same door that she stormed through before.