ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ:welcoмe тo тнe paѕт

A Year Ago...

It was only supposed to be a quick job, Himchan thought as he shook his in disbelief while holding his gun in front of him.

Any other time, they would go in, negotiate and the job would be completed with a handshake.

But why this time so different?

Why did things take a turn for the worst?

Oh, now it came to him.

Normally, Kim Sung-won aka Sleepy deals with negotiation for the group but today of all days they couldn't get in touch with him for reasons unknown.

No guns were drawn on both ends, all pointing to two individuals, a man with a gun, digging the end into the head of the woman who he had in a chokehold.

How did all of this go wrong?

AN HOUR AGO

Three black vehicles pulled up to an abandoned warehouse known to be the neutral spot for gangs to negotiate business.

This was nothing new for the members of B.A.P. as they got ready in their known position for the negotiation with AOMG leader Jay Park.

All heads turned to Yongguk as he put down his phone for the hundreth times while kissing his teeth. "You still can't get in touch with him?" Himchan asked as he placed his intercom into his ear.

Yongguk shook his head. "Nah, normally he would've called or been here by now but he's not answering any of my calls."

"So what are we going to do?" Himchan asked another question to Yongguk while he checked his gun.

"I-," Yongguk started to say but was interrupted by the woman sitting next to HImchan.

"I'll do it," Mona shouted out saying which got the attention of not only Yongguk but Himchan who glared at her.

"No!" Himchan said, shaking his head. "It's out of the question, I'm not letting you go in with us."

Mona turns her body while folding her arms across her chest. "And why not? I know what to do just like Sleepy. I've watched him constantly to know what to say and what not to say when it comes to negotiations so let me do it, Chan."

Once more, Himchan shook his head, declining her request. It was true, Mona has mentored under Sleepy and knew what she needed to do but she was also Himchan's lover and promised that he wouldn't let anything happen to her that's what she always laid back with either Youngjae or Daehyun.

"It's out of the question, I'm not letting you go in with us," Himchan giving the final say to Mona's request.

"But neither of you can do it so just let her, Himchan. And don't worry, Chan, I got her back," Lena injected into the conversation.

"Lena, it's not your place to get in between the two of them," Yongguk this time putting in his two cents.

"So it's okay for Lena to go in knowing that she's risking her life but not me?" Mona questioned.

"That's the thing, Lena, is combat-ready and you're not, that's why I never let you negotiate."

"Look, I know right now is not the best time to argue about the matter but we need a negotiator now and since Sleepy isn't here, just let her do it, Chan, Lena already said that she got her back. Plus, Lena promise that wouldn't let anything happen to Mona," Yongguk said, putting his phone back into his pocket then pulling out his gun to check it as well.

"Exactly, Himchan, I bet my life on it that I will make sure that nothing happens to Mona," Lena added.

Himchan bit the side of his mouth as he contemplated what everyone was saying. Knowing that he was allowing this to happen was the biggest decision he ever would have to make, especially when it's someone you love.