ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx| мy paѕт

YOUNGJAE was the first to walk out from the meeting room and down the long dark hall, passing guards and heading straight towards another pair of doors with a small slit of a privacy window displayed on one of the doors. Because his hand still bleeding from slamming it hard on the glass table, he had to open the door with the back end of his hand.

Inside the room, an Asian female with a white lab coat glanced up from her magazine noticing Youngjae as he walked in but her eyes moved from his face to his hands. "What happen to you?" She questioned slapping the magazine closed and placing it on the stand next to her.

Youngjae smirked while stepping forward to head to the med bed to sit down. "That damn glass table is what happened."

She hummed responding to the answer that Youngjae provided her. She knew that one day that table would injure someone but she didn't expect it to Youngjae stepping into her medical center because of it.

She walked back to where Youngjae sat on the table and placed the medical supplies out to use. She opens up the medical kit and retrieved the needed items to aid with the cut on Youngjae's hand.

Youngjae lifted his body upon the bed as the woman brought over the medical supplies and a metal tray for him to place his hand on top. Youngjae then rolled up the sleeve of his shirt so it wouldn't be in the way of her treating him.

"So, what was the emergency meeting about earlier?" She asked while using tweezers to puck out any small shards of glass.

Youngjae winced a little from her pucking until the final piece was removed before answering her question. "Seylena was m-," he started to say but stopped when the woman poured some sterile liquid on the wounded area.

Youngjae glared at her while the woman smirk before edging Youngjae to continue. "Like I was saying, Yongguk called us regarding Seylena's whereabouts," he said.

"Oh, I did hear about what happened earlier with her fiasco at today's meeting," the woman snickered as she grabbed a needle and thread.

Youngjae laughed as well, recalling what happened. "Seylena's something, I think that's why Yongguk fell so hard for her."

The woman nodded agreeing along with Youngjae but turning around to retrieve the needle and thread to sew up his hand. "So, she finally left him?" The woman joked as she started to sew up Youngjae's hand.

Youngjae shook his head. "No someone kidnapped her."

The woman stopped sewing Youngjae's hand to look up to confirm that he wasn't joking. His eyes displayed that he was dead serious and this matter should be taken with the utmost seriousness. "Who could have kidnapped her?"

"That's the thing, we dont know but we'll found out. Himchan is having his team see if they could found out anything about who sent the letter."

The woman nodded while continuing to finish up sewing Youngjae's hand.

A moment later, she was done and wrapped up his hand. She picked up all of the bleedy gauzes and dispose of the used ones in the trashcan.

"Thanks, Grace," Youngjae said as he checked out his hand then rolled down his sleeves.

The woman now we know called Grace nodded her head as she removed her gloves and headed to the sink to wash her hands.

In the process, Youngjae was getting ready to leave when Grace called him back. "Youngjae didn't you use to live in the states before coming back to Korea?"

Youngjae twisted his body around and stared at Grace for a long time before he responded to her. "Why?"

"Just wondering," Grace shrugged her shoulders before slipping her hands into her coat.