ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪs sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ

After Seylena left the meeting room, she left the six men sitting at the table with Yongguk staring at the door with his fingers under his chin.

The silence grew as no one made a sound or spoke a word, which was definitely eating at some of them, more so of the ones who opposed the interruptions of Seylena storming inside the meeting center.

"Are you just going to let her leave?" Daehyun questioned as he turned his hand looking at his boss who kept glaring at the wooden door in front of him.

"Seriously Jae, this isn't the time to be asking questions like that," Jongup said.

"And why not?" Youngjae wondered folding his arms across his chest. "Why can't we talk about it."

"Because it's not our place too," Himchan responded putting his gun on top of the cracked table. "Whatever is going on between Yongguk and Seylena is none of our business."

But Daehyun didn't care, he slammed his fist on the table making the crack spread. "It is our business! She can storm in on our meetings like she owns the place and Yongguk won't do a damn thing."

Himchan being Yongguk right hand leaned back in his chair as he shut his eyes. "Dae, mind your words," he warned.

In which, Junhong snickered as he leaned back watching his older brothers shoot insults back and forth.

Even with the rest of the group bickering, Yongguk stayed quiet during all of it with his eyes still staring at the wooden door in front of him.

Finally out of the blue, Yongguk pushed back his chair causing the screeching sound to stop everyone from talking in the room.

He walked past everyone who eyed him and headed to the same door that Seylena walked in and right back out of.

"Yongguk where are you going? The meeting is not over," Youngjae yelled as he stood up from his chair.

Ignoring those that opposed his earlier actions, Yongguk opens and closes the door leaving the stunned members in the room.

━━━━━━◆❃◆❃◆━━━━━━

How come some of them oppose Seylena coming into the meeting room?