ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴇɴᴅ

One Month Later

ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ... ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ...

For the last couple of weeks, it rained so much that it made it hard for any activities to happen, so without further adieu, all were placed on hold, for now.

And for once, it was a relief to Yongguk, a time to heal, but not just him but all members of B. A. P.

That night changed everyone who witnessed what happened.

Seylena's death.

It was too late to stop Max as his mind was already twisted, and without any doubt, too far gone.

He knew that in the end there was no turning back once he pulled the trigger.

Even Lena knew as well.

In that matter of seconds before Max pulled the trigger, Lena saw everything flash instantly before her eyes.

She wasn't just I Love You just to Yongguk but to everyone, she truly cared for.

Her eyes locked on every person in the room as they watched the heartbreaking scene unfold in front of them.

A smile chuckle after those words is released out from Lena's mouth. She wasn't scared anymore.

It was like this was the moment she has been waiting for. Too much sadness and pain have caused because of her.

She hoped that maybe now things would change for the best for everyone.

Once more, she glanced around the room as she smiled at Yongguk, Daehyun, Jun, and the others before shutting her eyes as the trigger went off.

Screams broadcasted through the room as all the men rush forward but they knew it was too late.

One thud then another before the ringing sound of the gun sliding away from the scene.

Yongguk picked up Seylena's body as Daehyun and Jun rushed forward just in time to see Seylena glance up one last time before inhale then exhale one last time.

Lena's final breath.

Her hand that cuffed Yongguk's dropped as it faltered to the ground as her blood drained out from the single gunshot wound to the temple of her head.

Yongguk wept softly as he held his now-dead wife, Jun ran to the side of the wall punching it with everything inside of him while Daehyun stared sadly at the scene.

No words or actions could portray how much anger and guilt he wanted to release at the moment.

Daehyun knew in time it would take a while for the realization to hit him and hopefully he would have someone there to help through it.

Himchan and Youngjae glanced around, seeing the mourning of their friends express through the room.

Hope for a positive outcome was lost when all plans to rescue Lena was too far gone and now the aftermath.

More bodies, more lives lost in the dangerous world that they live in.

Will it ever end?

Days later, the funeral was arranged for Lena and including Max.

With Himchan being Max's only family by marriage a short funeral was arranged for him before he was laid to rest by his sister.

Soon, after it was Lena's time as all mafia members, past and present came to pay their respect.