ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: тнιѕ ιѕ noт a goodвye

Quickly in a haste, Yongguk booked a one-way flight back to Seoul so that Lena could be there for Jun.

The siblings needed each other at this sad time.

As they packed, Mona stepped forward, knocking once before entering to see her friend, who she has never seen cry, balling out as she couldn't even manage to put just the small bit of clothing inside her carry on.

"Lena, can we talk?" Mona asked, stepping forward into the room after closing the bedroom door.

Lena wiped away some of the painful tears that kept continue to run down her face.

Even though she didn't know her father that long, he was still her father. It pained her a lot that instead of her going home to see and spend time with her as it was supposed to be a happy occasion.

She was instead making the arrangements with Jun to bury their father.

Slowly, Lena nodded her head as she turned her body to sit on the bed.

Mona did the same, sitting on the bed next to Lena and placing her arms around her to comfort the woman she grew to love as a sister and right now need all of the love and support at the moment.

The gesture allowed Lena to lean on Mona's shoulder as she wept out all the pent-up emotions that were locked deep inside.

To see say at such a young age, Lena has lost a lot of loved ones.

As the losses started with her mother, to losing her child, and til her father.

Who knows how much more people that Lena cared so much for will she lose?

Returning to Seoul, Lena and Yongguk were greeted by Jun who had an army protecting him as he stepped forward, hugging his sister ever so tightly.

This wasn't the way they were supposed to see each after Lena and Yongguk finished their mission in the states.

In return, Lena returned the gesture hugging her brother as she knew this was a bad situation for him.

He was now in charge of Choi's family business who handled most of the arms that were needed for their daily adventures.

"It's going to be alright, Jun," Lena quietly said as she whispered before drawing back, cuffing her gloved hands onto Jun's cheeks as she looked into his blood-red, said eyes. "We'll make it through this. "

Being supportive and caring for Jun is all that she could do for him, because now after the funeral will come the trail, the trail that they both have to face regarding the woman who killed their father.

It rained heavily the day of the funeral as Jun and Lena, along with members of B. A. P., followed by Mona who flew out to be there for her best friend.

Her brother Max was supposed to come but work commitments and finding out what Yongguk and Lena actually do was still taking a toll on him.

Yongguk understood, he didn't want to push Max, but hopefully, in time Max will come to and they could be friends like before.

"Thank you for coming," Lena said, giving a weak smile and blowing to each member and leader from around the world who came to the funeral along with Jun standing next to her.

The constant bowing was taking a toll on the siblings that after a while Mona brought over a pillow to allow Lena to place her knees down.

"Jun, go and get something to eat," Lena said, hearing the sound of Jun's stomach growing.

But, Jun shook his head. "I'm fine, why don't you rest."

"Listen to Jun, Lena," Yongguk said, stepping up seeing how exhausted both were but also could see how stubborn the siblings were going to be. "You haven't slept for days since the news. Eat and get some rest, let us handle everything. "