ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: тнe wιll вe revealed, well ѕorт oғ

Kim Lab...

"Oh, this isn't good," Dia expressed, removing her protective glasses and rubbing her tired eyes after getting some unexpected results.

Hyuk and some of the other lab associates stopped what they were doing and turned their attention over to their second in command.

They all wonder what wasn't good?

Why did Dia mean when she said that?

After trying to rub the tired out of her eyes, Dia could sense that all eyes were on her as she reopened them seeing the curious lab assistants waiting for an explanation.

"Um- Hyuk," Dia started to say as she leaned back down, printing all information from her main computer before doing a memory wipe of today's event.

"Yes, ma'am," Hyuk stepped forward, ready to hear whatever his boss was about to say.

"Actually, everyone," Dia revised her saying. "As of now, we're all on lockdown, no one leaves this lab or exit until either Himchan or Yongguk gives the orders. Do ya'll understand?"

After saying her orders, Dia confirms that all events for today were wiped, the only evidence was in her possession as she faced out, hitting the lockdown and rushing out; leaving her crew wandering more with questions then answers as the lab was placed under lockdown.

Dia hurried as fast as her legs would go as headed to Himchan's private chambers with a clear folder in hand.

Once she finally made it at his door, Dia exhaled before she keyed in the master key code that would allow her access inside Himchan's place.

She knew that things weren't the same after that night over a year ago but when she strolled into the room, she just didn't know how bad Himchan had become because of it.

Her heart dropped when she noticed her boss slumped over, passed out with an empty bottle of whiskey and glass that still had some alcohol in front of him.

"Chan," she spoke softly trying to get his attention but Himchan didn't stir or wake up from his name.

She sighed as ran her fingers through her short hair and placed the folder under her lab coat and walked over trying to shake Himchan awake.

"Chan, you need to wake up," Dia called out to him but still Himchan refused to wake up due to his drunk state. "How would Mona feel if she saw you like this?"

That's all it took for Himchan to stir put from his drunken sleep. He slowly started to open his eyes, focusing on the surroundings to see the empty whiskey bottle and the small amount of what remains of the whiskey in his glass.

"W-w-why did you say about Mona?" his deep raspy voice called out as he glared at Dia.

But Dia didn't answers that question since now wasn't the time to go into details regarding a still

Here are the results of the fingerprint analysis from the kidnap letter," she said handing Himchan the folder.

He reaches his hand out still trying to focus on his scenery as he placed the file in between his hands to look through it.

Dia notices the scene as well and decided it would be best to give him a brush outline. "After, clearing out those that touched the letter, meaning you and Yongguk, along with the rookie Taeseon, two fingerprints were found on the outer part of the letter and also the letter itself," Dia explain.

"So what was the conclusion?" Himchan asked, rubbing his eyes still figuring out the results. His hangover was slowly setting in and figured that he didn't need any more wrinkles on his brain.

Dia scoffed seeing Himchan toss the folder back in her direction as he rubbed his temple. "Himchan, I think its best if you go to Yongguk with these results. Now."

Himchan gives her a side-eye that this is the first time Dia has ever order him to do something. "I won't go to him until I have solid proof," Himchan retorted.

"Then look at the fingerprints, Himchan, look at them and see who it is," Dia said.

Himchan sighed as he picked up the folder and this time, read everything listed until his eyes widen as he pushed back his chair, zipping out of the room with the folder glued to his hand.

Dia let out another sigh as she stepped closer to Himchan's desk, picking up the empty bottle and tossing it away in the trash. She then notices a frame displayed faced down as she gripped it's between her fingers as she turned it over.

Her eyes soften with emotional tears brewing in her eyes as she stared at the photo in the frame.

She rubbed her fingers over the frame as she felt a teardrop on her finger and smear on the photo.

Soon, Dia sniffed as she let out a heartbreaking laugh. "Oh, Mona, look what you've done."

❑ ❒

- soon it will all end, -

- oh, if you've noticed, I've changed the title & chapters named.

- it should help you figure out what's going on

- well, maybe -