Chapter 7: Questioning

-Bakugo's Pov-

The guy walked in again, "Ok, will you tell us what happened?" I nodded, "Back in high school Eijiro and ketestern were best friends, but Eijiro liked him, and when he confessed to ketestern, ketestern beat him up and told the whole school that he was gay-" The officer stopped me, "That's all we need from that, Do you know where this guy lives's?" I shook my head, he wrote something down, I started to pick at my nails, a nervous habit, he looked up again. "So if Ketestern hate's Kirishima so much, why did he kidnap him?" I picked at my nails more, "It turns out he had a crush on Eijiro and he just had a lot of Internalised homophobia. Now he's obsessed with Eijiro." The man nodded, "So just one question, how do you know this is really a kidnapping?" I looked at him dead in the eye's "What is that supposed to mean? You saw the footage." He looked around nervously "Well, maybe Mr. Kirishima just didn't want to be married and hired this person that looked like Ketestern to run away." I stood up and walked out the door, The officer tried to bring me back but I walked out before he could talk to me. I was mad, Eijiro is missing and they think he ran away? I don't have time for this shit I'm going to find him. When I got home I packed a bag with a flashlight and the evidence I found, also a knife If I need it. I threw the bag in my car, I got my keys and phone and hopped in. I looked through the evidence, The police might have evidence that they're not telling me... I have a "friend" who works as an officer at that station, but I'm not sure if she'll be too happy to see me.

-Time skip to when bakugo get to le police station-

"What the hell are you doing here?" 

You can comment anything you see is wrong (like if I spell something wrong)

(Also sorry it's short, I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger (>-<) )

words 361

(.////.)

YouTuber AU Kiribaku 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara