Chapter 12: Kind of a filler with another A/N

-Bakugo's Pov- 

I put the location into google maps and start off to the house, I turn on the radio for some background noise "Wasn't that fun, Now, Onto some recent news, Katsuki Bakugo's Fiancé has gone missing, His name Is Eijiro Kirishima formerly known as Red Riot. He was supposedly kidnapped, by someone named Koi Katresnan. Now, what I want to talk about is who is Koi Katresnan? I do remember his name somewhere, call xxx-xxx-xxxx to talk about it." There was a second until a phone rang, "Ok, hello first caller who do you think Koi Katresnan is?" The caller made a weird squeal, "I just want to say I love your radio station!" "Why thank you." "Oh, I've talked to my friend and she said that she must have been a crazy fan, and I agree with her." "So you think that this Koi Katresnan is a fan obsessed with Kirishima that kidnaped him?" "Yeah, It's the most logical reason." They talked a bit more and then hung up, another called, "Ok, hello second caller who do you think Koi Katresnan is?" this time it was a deeper voice, "I think It's possible that it's a fan but, I can't help to think it's more than a fan maybe it's a fan who became friends with Kirishima." "So like an acquaintance?" "Yeah, how else would they know where they lived?" The host laughed a bit "You make a good argument." They talk more and then It's the next caller, again, I decided to make a call. I turned the radio off and dialed the number, "Ok, hello fourth caller who do you think Koi Katresnan is?" I laugh, "I know who he is, By the way, this is katsuki bakugo." It was silent, "Yeah, none of you got it right, so I decided to call in." the host found his voice, "Um, sorry about you're Fiancé, Um can you tell us who Koi Katresnan is?" I shifted a bit, "Well, One of you guy's got close, Eijiro was friends with this guy from high school. They stopped being friends for... reasons. That's all I'll tell you." I hung up and turned the radio back on, not to the same station but to one that played some music.  I feel myself shaking a bit, "Why... Why did he have to take my sunshine away."

A/N

I know this is short, but I'm trying to keep up. You guys are begging for more so I'm trying to keep up, I feel like I'm going crazy! I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm about to break! So this chapter is a small filler. I feel like I need a break from this god damn book! But I know I would never take a break. I need to make sure to give the audience what it wants, And If that means working myself to god damn bone I'm going to work myself to the god damn bone.

words 493

(.////.)