Chapter 13: Memories

"Why... Why did he have to take my sunshine away." The mask I have been desperately trying to keep on, fell, I'm shaking more, I pull over to a gas station and park. I started to pick my nails, my breathing is kinda off but nothing too bad, But that did last long, My breathing picked up... And I don't remember, I just remember that I felt like I was being pulled out of my body and everything going black. I opened my eyes, I was laying on my chair, I guess I had an anxiety attack and passed out. It's Eight now, "I need to get going." I get out of the car, I know I said I was going but I need to eat, I go into the gas station. String cheese... I remember when,

-Flashback-

"I haven't eaten string cheese since middle school." Eijiro said while I was filling up the gas, "Well, Lets get some." I said, His eyes lit up, "I'll meet you inside." I say rolling my eyes, he nodded and went in. I finished filling up the tank and went inside, and saw Eijiro roaming the store, looking confused, "Do you not know where it is?" I asked, He shook his head, "I've been looking all over." I look around and see it was behind him, "Ei, It's behind you." He looked at me, then behind him, Blushing in embarrassment he said "Oop's." I laugh, we check out and go back to the car. I got in and Ei grabbed his cheese stick, as we buckled seat belts Ei unwrapped his cheese stick and... Bit into it... "What the fuck..." I say looking at him, "What?" "You fucking bit into string cheese." I say, still confused, "How else are you supposed to eat it?" He asked just as confused as me, "String it, like it says in the name." I grab my string cheese and string it. "Weird." He said, biting the cheese again. "Oh my god."

-Flashback over-

That was a good memory, I miss him, I grabbed the string cheese and yogurt. I buy the things and go back to the car and get the hell out of there. You know when you remember something and you can't stop the memories from coming, well, that happened to me.

-Flashback-

"Yo, Katsuki!" I hear him call, from the hill he had started climbing, "What are you doing?" I ask, He grin, that grin that makes you all warm inside. "Follow me." He held out his hand, I ran over to him and grabbed his hand, "You're an idiot you know that?" He laughs, "I know you don't mean that." He was right, He led me up the hill. It was a beautiful sight. Seeing all the other people walking around, some couples, some friends and what I can assume families. "This is pretty, The wind was strong, I held on to Eijiro. "I didn't expect the wind to be this strong." He said covering his eyes.

-Flashback over-

That was a good day, and I miss him.  

I'm back

words 520

(.////.)