Fair Fun and The Trouble That Follows

Warning- Very Mature Content in this chapter. Do not read if you do not like anything intimate or sexual.

They all went home and changed into nicer clothes.

(Her Hair)

Once Dani was done getting ready she heard the door bell ring

Once Dani was done getting ready she heard the door bell ring. She smiled widely and excitedly as she ran to answer it. Rocki opens the door and is happy to see who is there.

It was Benny, wearing tan khaki pants, a yellow t-shirt, black pf flyers and the same black jacket that he wore on their first date.

Benny stands there in awe of Dani's beauty, he about how no matter what she wore or how she looked, he always thought she was beautiful. He realized how long he was staring and cleared his throat. "You ready to go?"

Dani nods her head excitedly. "Yeah, lets go."

She closes the door behind her and takes Benny's hand as she practically drags him all the way to the fair.

They met up with all the guys there and as they walked to the ticket stand, Benny being generous. "Hey, guys, guys, guys, it's all on me tonight."

All the boys exclaimed in excitement and patted him on the back as the walk towards the ticket stand.

Once they got there, Benny stood in front of the group and ordered the tickets. "10 tickets, please."

They ticket person gave Benny the tickets and he gave one to each of the guys. After everyone got their own tickets, they rushed to the ride, but were quickly stopped by Bertram's yelling. "Aw, crap! I almost forgot!"

Everyone immediately stopped and rushed towards him asking him what it was. He answers by pulling out a bag of tobacco. "Chaw! I was saving it for a good time!"

All the boys get excited and Rocki  just crosses her arms as Smalls asks. "What is it?"

Bertram answers as he sniffs it. "Big Chief. The best!"

He puts the bag in front of Smalls's face as Ham turns to Smalls and sarcastically says. "Sheesh, Smalls. I suppose you don't even know who The Babe is either."

The rest of the boys start laughing while Dani wears a sad looks towards Smalls as Benny rolls his and puts his hands on Smalls's shoulders.

Ham just points to the bag of tobacco. "It's plug! Wad! Chewing tobacco!"

Bertram backs him up by motioning to the bag. "'Baccy? man."

Smalls innocently asks. "What do you do with it?"

The boys all look at him wide eyed as Ham exclaims. "You're killing me, Smalls!"

He takes the bag from Bertram and puts some tobacco in his mouth. "Chew it, of course."

Smalls asks. "You do?"

Ham answers. "Yes!"

DeNunez puts and arm around Small's shoulder as he nods. "Yeah, sure, man. All the pros do it."