Rough travel

There was one good thing about this... one!

At least no one was around to witness Loki's humiliation and no one would have to know about this ever! As he let his new mom give him a bath alongside all his new siblings he couldn't yet see, his body responded to the warmth and relaxed even as his mind rebelled against the situation. Loki couldn't even walk. All he could do was push himself forward and let his nose guide him. Urgh this was the worst! At least he was warm and cared for; he tried to find some shred of comfort in that fact - he would not be in danger as he waited for this pitifully weak body to grow up. Yet he didn't even have time for this, he had to find Thor!

He only had a year and currently Loki had no idea where Thor was. He also had no idea where he was! So yeah, this was the worst. Loki had to find out where he was... Where Thor was... And how to get to Thor! And he was all but helpless!

And, oh yeah, his new mom was called Ms. Fuzzy.... The girl in this house was awful with names, worst of all. The kid had taken a shine to Loki for reasons unknown and yes, she kept calling him Mr. Mittens... and trying to pet him.

NORNS! This sucked! Hurry it up already!

Finally, Loki's eyes had opened. His vision was still incredible poor, everything was very blurry and it was still hard to move around. Despite the lack of clarity, his vision did reveal to him that his mom was a gray striped cat, and all his siblings were either gray or brown so it was no wonder he stood out, being completely black.

Sometimes the sound of a television would reach him from the next room and Loki would lay down and be absolutely quiet to try and hear the news. From what he could glean from the newscasts and in conversations the humans would have, he was in a country called Spain.

That didn't really help him though, as Loki had no idea about Earth geography. Where was Spain? Was it close to New York? And where was Thor?! Urgh!

Still, he was able to learn while becoming more physically able, so that had to count for something. He swallowed his frustration yet news was on, Loki was laying still, listening.

"In another story, it has now been four years since our first alien settlers arrived on Earth."

Loki's ears twitched as he listened to the female news caster.

"Discussions are still rampant - does Earth truly have room for alien refugees? Why give them priority, as we have failed to even provide for many people already living on Earth. Thor is of course a hero, but has not been seen since the blip. And any Asgardians have yet to leave Norway, where they have settled down in a new village they have named New Asgard."

Loki lifted his head... Norway. Of course! Where Odin had been. Thor had probably thought it was a sign.

New Asgard!

So... Loki needed to get to Norway... Somehow. He was in Spain. How was he supposed to get to Norway from Spain? As a cat?!

Urgh... Hela, is there's a reason you couldn't just have put me in Norway?!

There was no response... Of course... Go die in a fire Hela. Seriously.

Okay she had already died in a fire... Then do it again Hela!

Three weeks... It had been three weeks since Loki had been returned to life and finally he was managing to walk.

This wasn't good. Loki only had a year, and the first month was nearly up! While he had learned where the Asgardians had settled, he still had to even find Thor. Loki knew he couldn't waste time, but he also knew he couldn't go very far before he would just collapse in exhaustion. Curse this weak body!