Good news

Four months and two weeks, all that remained before the man who talks to ants were supposed to arrive. Winter Solstice celebrations were long past, and they were well into that dreary month called January on Asgard.

It was cold... It was dark... It was wet. There was no party to look forward to. It sucked.

At the same time though, the clock was ticking. It was so easy to just call it a day these days, stay inside by the roaring fire and eat some more shrimp. But Loki still had a job to do.

And when Thor got lazy, Loki would do his thing: stand by the door and meow loudly until Thor went out for his damn training session! And yes, if Loki had to, he would follow him out there... In the snow. Snow that made it extra hard for him to move around.

All though Loki had grown bigger, he still wasn't, you know. BIG!

Still, being outside for some hours did make going inside to the fire feel so much better. Also it helped distracting Loki. Four months and two weeks. That was all the time he had to prepare. Something was going to happen and if Thor wasn't ready, who knows what could happen.

That Hela would take Loki back immediately was the least of his problems.

Loki sighed deeply, he had so much more to give! So much he could teach. He was scared about revealing himself to Thor at this point, yet at the same time... He had things he wanted to say.

It wasn't your fault Thor... It really wasn't. I see that now. Not any of what happened, and I want you to know that.

He sighed deeply as he lay beside Thor just as Thor's phone rang and the Thunderer jumped surprised as he pulled out the phone.

"Tony?" Thor asked obviously surprised.

"Yeah, hey." Tony waved a hand.

Thor smiled, honestly happily surprised. "To what do I owe the pleasure my friend?"

"Well, remember when I promised I would say something if I got wind of some magic users?" Tony asked.

Thor sat up immediately.

"Well, you see." Tony began. "I was invited to this grand opening of a museum thing, history museum. Basically they display really old stuff dug up across continents. I didn't go, I stopped going to any of these things."

Thor waited patiently for Tony to get to the point. Loki just as lazily looked at the screen, ignoring the tension building inside.

"Anyway, I did look at some pictures and that's what I saw." Tony changed to screen so it showed a picture of a museum, several artifacts on display and lots of people. Loki wasn't impressed. "Look at the far right corner, there's a man. Asian, chubby. Looks like he swallowed a lemon and he is wearing a green bathrobe. I recognize him! That dude was with the cape guy! I invited him to my wedding, he's a wizard!"

Thor's eyes widened. Loki as well got more interested as he looked at the picture again, his eyes going over then suddenly... He halted.

Wait... Was that?

"Was he at your wedding Tony?!" Thor exclaimed.

"No, he just you know. Vanished, had no idea where he went. Thought he might be among the half who didn't make it." Tony informed.

"Meow." Loki began.

"When was this picture taken?" Thor asked.

"Meow!" Loki tried again.

"Dunno, probably at the opening some days ago." Tony replied.

"MEOW!" Loki stood up.

"You think he is still there!?" Thor asked.