Roles

Loki was not entirely sure what to think of the gauntlet Tony had created.

The original infinity gauntlet had been very elegant and strong in its design, a beautiful piece! This one... looked like crap.

Well, as long as it worked, he supposed the aesthetic was the least concern. And it did indeed seem like it would work, using electronics to connect the stones and allow a wielder to do the snap.

That left the big question, though... Who was going to wield it?

"That's it, isn't it?" Thor asked Loki with a gasp. "I was supposed to be ready for something. This is it! I am supposed to bring them back!" he grinned.

Wide-eyed Loki looked at Thor. It was obvious why Thor wanted to do it. in Thor's mind, he had been at fault for their original failure and wanted to redeem himself, at any cost.

However, from the buzzing of the stone-studded glove and how Loki still felt himself drenched in energy just being around it, he already knew that if Thor tried to wield it then... Loki swallowed... Thor would not be able to exit unharmed. Not even Loki could tell what the consequences would be, but they would be bad.

"Wait." Bruce interjected. "You know what sort of energy those stones are releasing? Gamma! And you know what I am filled with? GAMMA!" he pointed at his chest. "I have a better chance!"

"But." Thor started to object. "Do you indeed think you are strong enough?" he asked.

"Thor! Ever since that accident happened - the accident that turned me into the HULK - I have been waiting, waiting for a reason!" Bruce stated. "This is it, don't you see?"

Loki frowned. Wait...

"Friend Banner, it was my failure which let to Thanos victory! I ask of you, let me set it right!" Thor asked.

"WAIT!" Loki shouted and they all turned to him. "You are thinking about it wrong again!" he stated. "You are working on the assumption that only one person should wield it. But what if multiple people wielded the stones together. Lending each other power?!"

"Huh?!" Everyone eyes were at Loki.

"This is perfect!" Loki walked to Bruce. "It's true! You are drenched in energy similar to that of the stones! You are the perfect conductor, so you wear the gauntlet and stand in the middle! Then we need one person for each stone." Loki stated looking around. "Someone whom has either managed to defy the stone in some way and thus can claim mastery or have a special connection! STARK!" he shouted. "Mind!" he pointed.

Tony blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"The stone had no power over you, you will be its wielder!" Loki stated. "Step over here!"

Tony halted, but then walked over to Bruce. "And?" he asked.

"When Bruce puts on the gauntlet, touch him! He will be conducting the energy." Loki stated then looked around. "THOR! Strength!" he pointed.

Thor sighed in relief and stepped forward.

"Captain Rogers, the Man Out of Time. TIME!" Loki proclaimed.

"Huh, oddly enough that makes sense." Tony had to admit as Steve stepped forward.

"Reality." Loki tapped his lip as he looked around at the others.

"Let me do it!" Rocket asked. "Please! This is my family we are talking about, the only family I have ever known!"

Loki nodded. "Very well. I myself shall take Space."