Cast/Prologue

(Her ranger suit where ever you see Red, imagine its black)

Daniela Nieves as Daniela 'Dani' (Her name is the same for a reason)

*Other cast as their respective roles*

There's a new samurai ranger in town and her name is Dani. She was a different type of samurai. Born into the lifestyle like her mother, but not a ranger from her father, though he was a samurai at one point in his life, just not what you think. Growing up Dani always wondered who her father was. She trained her whole life to be a samurai ranger, though she didn't want to be on a team. Her mother wasn't. After the last battle with the Nighloks, her mother would have died if it wasn't for her mysterious father. That was the day him and Dani met, where Dani found out her father was Deker. Though her mother, Gianna, died a year before the ranger team got together. She knows who her father is and he knows about her, but he's....well he's difficult. Dani is hardheaded, stubborn, mean, and all around introverted. She likes to do things solo unless she's with her dad. Dani is also a singer, she sings for money at a fancy restaurant. It's great pay. She knows one of the rangers, even helped him train at one point, but will he remember her? During a Nighlok attack, she jump in and the rangers saw her. Is she even on there side? The rangers hate her father, and she never knew why. He loves her and shows affection towards her, even said that he loved her, though he is pretty distant at times. What will the rangers do when they find out who her father is? How the ranger react to having the legendary white ranger to help them fight Nighlok, even if she doesn't trust them? She only ever trusted her parents and no one else. Her father taught her that trust is hard to earn and that building up walls around those you don't trust yet, is a good start. So that's what she did. Will she fall in love with a certain green ranger? What side will Dani choose good or will she choose evil?

This story was originally inspired by @HaileyTorres831 Their green ranger story made me want to make one of my own :)