VIII

*here's a time skip from last chapter bc i don't feel like writing ab everything that happens during the case lol*

last night we got back in from the case, and Seb was more than happy to see me. Hotch told me that we wouldn't be taking any cases tomorrow, just doing paperwork, as a "break" for Halloween.

i had decided i would bring Seb with me and dress him up in his costume.

"mama!"

"i know, come on, let's go get your costume on!"

i was dressing him up as Spider-Man.

and i was john watson- Spencer is dressing as Sherlock.

after getting Seb dressed, i let him play in his little activity center while i got myself ready.

i did my hair in a loose braid down my back, and applied some concealer and mascara to my under eyes and lashes.

after that was finished, i grabbed Seb's go-bag and picked him up, before leaving the house and locking the door behind me.

Spencer wanted to drive me to work today, so i was happy to see that he was already here.

he got out of the car once he saw me, and quickly offered to hold Seb as i got the car seat from my car. i put it in his back seat, quickly buckling Seb in, before getting into the passenger seat.

"your costume looks great!" Spencer said as he got into the driver's seat.

"thanks! you make a rather fabulous sherlock!" i said, smiling.

"Sapa!" Seb said from the backseat- spencer and i had come to learn that 'Sapa' was 'spencer' in baby-talk.

"oh, but of course Seb has the best outfit of all!" Spencer said, making Seb giggle from the back seat.

i smiled at the interaction as Spencer drove away from my house, asking if we wanted any music.

"do you have an aux?" i ask, and he nods, grabbing it for me. i plugged it into my phone before opening iTunes and playing Thriller.

we danced along to it, and soon after Monster Mash began to play.

we arrived at work with a few seconds left of the song, and i got out to grab Seb from the back. Spencer grabbed his satchel from the backseat, as well as the baby-bag. we walked in together, Seb getting a bunch of "awweee!"s from the women in the lobby.

we stepped in the elevator, and Rossi joined us before the doors closed.

"well, well, what are you two supposed to be?" he asked.

"sherlock and watson," Spence quickly replied.

"ah, of course," Rossi nodded, "and of course we have Spider-Man!" he said, grabbing Seb's head and giving his forehead a kiss, earning a giggle from Seb.

"what are you supposed to be, Rossi?" Spencer asked.

Rossi looked down at his outfit- which was an outfit he'd usually wear- and said, "an FBI agent,"

the elevator doors then opened, and Rossi walked out, Spence following with a confused look on his face. once we entered the doors, i immediately heard a gasp and a squeal.

"oh my goodness look at you three, how cute!!" Penny said, coming over to hug Spencer and i. she, of course, was dressed as one of the doctors- i wasn't sure which one because i've never seen the show.

Derek didn't dress up, and neither did JJ; Blake was wearing an all black suit and a witch hat, to which i quickly commented, "you look badass" and she laughed and thanked me.

Penny quickly stole Seb from my arms, telling him how handsome he looked, and making him laugh.

"hey, there's two Spider-Mans now!" a small voice said from behind me. i turned around to see a little boy, around 5, looking happily at Seb.

"Jack, your dad didn't say he was bringing you!" Derek said, ruffling the kid's hair.

Jack looked up at me, "who are you?"

i giggled at him, "i'm Percy, i'm assuming you're Jack?"

"yup!" he said excitedly, "who is he?" he pointed to Seb.

"that's my son, Seb," i told him.

"hi Seb!" Jack said excitedly, waving to Seb, who was excited to see another kid. he squirmed in Penny's arms and she let him down.

"waaah!" Seb told Jack excitedly.

"i'm Jack!"

"dack!"

"close enough," Jack said, making us laugh.

"well, i see you've met Jack- and apparently so has Seb." Hotch said from behind me, referring to the two boys now sitting on the floor playing with two toy cars Jack had.

"he's precious," i told him.

"thank you," Hotch smiled, "Garcia, you said you had plans?"

"ooh yes! Halloween games! also, everyone is invited to my house tonight for an adults only party- parents, do not fret, JJ's mom has volunteered to baby sit the kids!" Penny said excitedly.

"ooh fun! i haven't been to a party since Seb was born." i said laughing a bit.

"seriously?" Derek asked.

"seriously."

after playing a few games, everyone went to their desks to do paperwork, and Garcia took the kids into the conference room, where she had tons of halloween crafts for Jack and Seb to do.

this really was a family.

*******
sorry this chapter is shorter, but i wanted to get something out for y'all! next chapter is gonna be fun ;)