Chapter 1 On That Fateful day

??? POV:

As Days gone by, Time is slowly depleting, to come from another world and end up in this "Game", It is a Blessing and a Curse in itself. A Blessing because.... Well it's my favorite game to play, the story, the character, the atmosphere, the sceneries, it's all just amazing but It's A Curse because you know what the future lies ahead and It's not a pretty one.

So far things are moving slowly no cutscenes have play out just yet, no major event have happened and no strange stuff have altered from what I have experience from the original game. For now, I just try to take it slow and enjoy my time here, no need to be hasty over it right now but thinking about it make me shuddered, right now I just hope that nothing goes off the rail happen.

Rito Village is my home no surprise there because I like the Ritos in this game A LOT, the sound of wind, the gust of air, the beautiful sceneries with all of this I can say It's very pleasant, to think that one day this lovely place might be destroyed and in a shamble state.

"Hey...." A sound from a distant calling out to me turning my head to the source of the sound, I see A navy feathers figure walking up to me.

"Hey!! Are you going to come training with me or not because you are wasting our time here" his emerald eyes piercing through me

"Sorry Sorry I'm almost ready now" I responded back making him feel a bit annoyed after some more preparation I said

"Okay I'm ready. Let's go!!!" And with that we both leave and go to train at the Flight range

The Rito that call me to train with him is "Revali" a character that.... Well this might surprise a lot of Ritos, oh wait.... I need to say people, aren't I? Being a Rito myself I can't help using their language, Anyway Revali is my most favorite character in the game. To think that I myself is a little brother of the best archer in the Ritos or should I say in the world? It doesn't matter, is out of this place. Even though he can sometime be too full of himself but that's Revali for you.

Oh, wait I'm just thinking about nonsense things again, aren't I? Bad habit dies hard huh? For now, while I'm training with Mr. I'm the best in the world. I should tell you a little bit more about myself, How I got tied up in this predicament and My story and My role in 'The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild'

My name is Avian, A Rito, a race that possess avian features, including wings which give us the ability of flight, which is really convenient but when our wings are soaking wet, we can't do much in that state, A beak that we use to eat and Talons that help with griping on to small thing. My feathers have a striking blue sky color, a black marking and white color at the tips and My beak have yellow color and a dark blue color at the tip, Wearing a royal blue Rito armor though Rito armor doesn't protect much but it was made to be lightweight making it easier to fly, lots of hylian mistaking us that we are wearing pants but us Rito doesn't wear pant which at the beginning make me a bit self-conscious but I'm used to it now but I have to admit that our feathers around our legs does look like pants. I'm very acquainted with Rito Village and a good friend all around with me and Revali's presence alone make them feel at ease and safe. It seems like I'm exaggerating it but it's the truth after all me and Revali are the most skilled archer in the Ritos.

Enough of the present let's talk about the past, shall we? Before I came to this world, I'm just a normal human still in high school, my age there before coming here is 18. Having a life like a normal people nothing too good and nothing too bad, usually teenagers in my country live with their parents until it is time to enroll in university but I live in the apartment when I'm grade 11 because of family issues. Walking to school everyday learn the same boring subjects over and over again from 8 am to 5 pm. From Monday to Saturday with only one weekend. it's just not exciting and tiring but after school end it was like a chain let loose. Going back home I have a lot of free time because I didn't have any extra classes so when I'm back home I usually just play games like Identity V, Overwatch and of course my favorite game of all The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Going on a loop like this every day. My life is pretty boring huh? Well not until one day while playing BOTW and talking to my friend Manow via discord something unexpected happen. we were taking about games and stuffs but mostly games. I feel like I'm just a nerd now haha.... You might ask me 'Who's Manow?' Well Manow is a friend of mine. Her age is around my age barely a month apart. We met each other online while I was playing Identity V. Ever since then we have been well.... How should I say this? Inseparable? Something like that. We have met in real life a couple of time but with my limited time I can't stay for long. Anyway, let's get back to the story, before the unexpected occur. Me and Manow was talking about a new game.

"Hey Manow I'm so excited for this new game" I said eagerly.

"What game? If it is on the Nintendo Switch don't ask me because I have no clues about it" she answered nonchalantly.

"You just cut me before I have a chance to talk about it" I said a little bit disappointed

"lol you can talk about It I don't mind. The games on the Nintendo Switch are very interesting. I wish I have the console" She said

"well the new game is called 'Hyrule Warrior: Age of Calamity' which is a prequel to 'The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild'. Its a warrior style game or in another word a 'Hack and Slash' game which you slash through enemy like they are nothing. You can play as the champion as well" I explained.

"oh, so that's why you are so excited for this game because you want to play as Revali" she pointed out. Making my face turn a redder shade and She laughed

"C-cut it out beside If Teba was a playable character you would play it too!!!" I yelled stuttered a bit.

"T-that absurd Teba can't be a playable character If it was set in the prequel he didn't even born yet!!!" The way she yelled back did not surprise me. Manow did have a crush on Teba after all.

Before we can discuss it any further, I heard a voice, A voice calling out to me

"A.... A-" a mysterious voice trying to say something.

"Hey umm.... Did you happened to hear something on your side?" I asked a bit concern.

"No, I didn't. Are you just hallucinating it or have you been taking drugs?" Manow teased

"Av-.... Avi...." It keeps getting louder.

"NO!!! but seriously I heard someone calling out to me and it getting louder by the second!!!" I answered back taking this situation very seriously.

"Well that's quite worrisome" she said in a very unsettled tone.

"No kidding" I said feeling anxiety overcome me.

While this is going on, I haven't noticed that my Nintendo Switch screen beginning to glitch out and have static on it. When I noticed it, it was too late. I feel pain, an immeasurable amount of pain coursing through my body. Making me grit my teeth, usually when I feel pain, I would try to muffle out my voice but this.... This pain, This suffering, even I can't keep myself from letting out a grunt. Manow seem to noticed that my voice has a hint of pain in it. She began to panic

"New!!! What happen!!! Are you okay!!! ANS-" before she could finish her sentence my ears are ringing loudly that I can't hear anything anymore except this painful experience. Now you maybe asking 'Who's New and aren't your name suppose to be Avian' well.... Let just say that 'New' is my human name and 'Avian' is my 'codename'.

"Avian...." The voice calling out to me

"Avian. You must save Hyrule. You are our light, our hope" save Hyrule?? But that's-.... as I was thinking. A bright light starts to shine and enveloped my whole body.