Chapter 8 An Egg Guardian

Warning: this chapter contain spoiler from Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Avian POV:

"Terrako!!!" Zelda is happy to see this little egg guardian but for me it was like the world have turn upside-down.

That's the Guardian from Hyrule Warrior: Age of Calamity trailer. How did it get here? And it has a name? if this guardian is here will it have any impact to the story? I petrified feeling surprised and panicked in my own mind. When I came to this world the game 'Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity' was just barely announce so I don't know much about it and the story of that game that I know is that it is set 100 years before The Calamity and it will let player experience Hyrule before it down fall and this little egg guardian was in it too. I mean I know that I'm in the time 100 years before The Calamity but I didn't expect to run in to any important character that only appear in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity so early on. Meeting the character from Breath of the Wild is no surprise there because we know that they're there but this, this thing might change everything.

The little guardian after hearing Zelda called it make a beeping noise kind of a happy noise, It start running toward our direction and stop in front of me. it makes another beeping noise this one is kind of a curious noise. I still dumbfounded and haven't even move an inch. I just sit there with a surprise look in my face. The guardian uses it hand? Feet? To wave at me trying to get my attention.

"Heyyyy!!! Earth to Avian!!!" Zelda tries to snapped me out of my surprise but it didn't work. I'm still in shock from this thing. Clare has finish setting up our lunch. She looks to see me not moving at all and start to feel worried.

"Avian. Are you okay? You have been staying like that for quite a while now. Like you've seen a ghost." Clare asks me. I started to regain myself returning to my calm nature and immediately look to Clare and answer.

"I-I'm fine. Just a bit surprise by this little thing. Sorry to make you worried." Clare nod with a smile to me as a respond. There must be something more to the story of this little one.

"Let's go have lunch. I know you have some question about Terrako but save it for later. I'll explain everything." Zelda said walking straight to where Clare has set up our lunch. My stomach growl begging for some food. Good thing Zelda didn't hear it. I start following Zelda to our destination.

The food here still amazed me every time I took a bite. Why is it so delicious? How is it made? This did remind me that I must learn how to cook too. I can't make any in my old world. The most that I did, is just a normal fried egg. Instant Noodle is my friend most of the time. I'm not very rich.

Me and Zelda finish eating very fast because both of us use most of the energy walking and touring around the castle so we are both very tried. Clare has lunch with us too. But she didn't eat much I ask her if anything happened or gone wrong, she just said that she doesn't eat much but it isn't a problem for her. For The little Guardian, he's just chilling beside Zelda occasionally he will come up beside me but he didn't do much. I guess he is just waiting for us to finish.

After we finish eating Clare clear out all of the dish for us Zelda did ask if she need any help but she refuse so we both are left alone again with the little guardian so I start up a conversation.

"So.... about this guardian...." I said while watching it walking around and bobbing its head in a cute way.

"Oh!! This is Terrako. A guardian that I built myself!!" she said enthusiastically with a sparkling pair of eyes and Terrako makes happy beeping sound but the sentence at the end is what caught me off guard.