Chapter 4

Lila's POV:

"Alpha she's definitely been abused" Those words keep repeating in my mind as I look at my son holding the tiny pup in his arms.

From the look on her face she is very content on just staying there in his arms forever. Her eyes were starting to get heavy and she is going to fall asleep any second. I put a hand on my tummy, I won't ever let anything bad happen to my kids how can parents allow that.

I still can't believe my baby boy found his mate, he's only six. I am happy for him, but I was suppose to have ten more years of being the only woman in his life.

I look at my mate and see him trying to stay calm. He turns towards me and buries his head in my neck and inhales my scent to calm himself down. He whispers into my neck "Baby, you take the pups home and get them something to eat and ready for bed, I'll be right there, I just have to take care of her so called parents in my office". We've been mates for years and I still get that nice feeling in my tummy when he holds me close.

All I can do is nod. He gives me a peck on the lips and turn and leave. I turn to the pups to go get them to make our way home.

Hayden's POV:

People should be glad my mate was near me to calm me down a bit. That girl is so small and innocent.

I mind link Alex "Get 4 guards to my office and keep an eye on Mr. Micheals and his girl - That sweet girl has been abused. I'll be there in a sec" I don't even let him reply before I shut the mind link.

Not even a minute later I'm storming into my office, not even caring to look who else is inside, I walk straight up to Jacob Micheals and spit the word "explain".

Both his and Carla's faces turn into a sneer and he says "I don't need to explain anything to you!" I had to use all the strength I had to keep calm, and I can sense the same goes for my beta.

"It is against the law to hurt innocent wolves, so unless you want to die right here, right now. I'd explain if I were you" My voice came out calm and deadly. I can see Jacob's adam's apple blob from nerves.

"She was a mistake, the little brat was never even supposed to be born. I was supposed to have a son! A guy like me deserves a strong son who would be the perfect warrior. All the little bitch wants to do is play in the garden!"

I open my mouth to speak but Jocob just continues "Her mother was happy she gave birth to a daughter, how can someone be happy to give birth to a little 'good for nothing' so I got rid of her and got me a woman who wants a boy, a woman who wants a child that would change the world!"

I looked at him and his 'woman' with disgust. I can't believe he just said that about his own daughter. And he killed his own mate? How can someone even do that?

I turned towards my beta "Get them to sign over there guardian duties, there is no way I'm ever letting them near little Lana ever again and take them to the cells. I'll start the paperwork to send them to the blood moon prison in the morning"

"NO!!" I turn back to look at the two screaming people behind me, who is being held in place by my guards. "I am an asset to your pack! I am a great warrior! You can't send us to the blood moon prison. That is the worst prison out there for werewolf kind"

"If your such a great warrior I'm sure you'll survive between those blood thirsty werewolves we put there. Because it is exactly where you belong." With that said I left my office and went back home.

As soon as I got home and opened the door I heard screaming coming from upstairs "NO!!" And I made my way upstairs as fast as I could, every possibility of things that could have gone wrong running through my brain.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡