Anthology | Author's Note

Hi, there! How are you doing?

So I've decided to make the "Chronicles of the QED Club" available on Wattpad!

Early this year, I announced that I was going to release this as a self-published book in time for the 4th anniversary of the QED Club in April. But due to the pandemic, I had to postpone the project for a while.

Now, the project resumes! This anthology will feature "fun and light" chapters from the point of view of the QED Four. There are no murders or any gory stuff here. You won't be needing "big brain energy" to crack a code or solve the riddles. Or maybe just a little?

Just to clarify, these aren't the fan fiction entries contributed by fans of Project LOKI that you read on "QED Club Chronicles," which has been renamed "Project LOKI: Fanfics" to avoid confusion. The following chapters were written by yours truly. Well, there's one POV chapter where I collaborated with a fellow writer.

I'm also planning to publish the PL special chapters here so as not to cause disruption in the main series timeline. Expect that the New Year, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Christmas, and other "holiday" chapters to be unpublished from Project LOKI: Volume 3 and be posted here.

I had fun writing these chapters. I hope you'll have fun reading them too!

Please wait for the official announcement and the official cover reveal this November to know how you can buy this book and add it to your PL collection! 

Sincerely,
AKOSIIBARRA