Chapter 9

Camerons POV:

I take another drag off my cigarette as I sit in my car outside of the apartment complex. I watch her as she walks around the side of the building with a child on her hip. My child.

It had taken me months and years to find her. She left a minimal paper trail and it seemed she was using a fake last name. Walker? I think it was. I let out a chuckle at the fact that she really thought that she could hide and never be found.

Narrowing my eyes, I see a man walking next to her and start to shake with anger. Who the fuck does she think she is, taking my son around another man?! I continue to stare at them and feel relief as I see the man begin to turn away as they approach the front door, that is until I see her mutter something and he turns back, following her inside.

This fucking whore can't keep her legs closed when she has my son with her?!

Throwing my cigarette out the window, I put my car in drive and speed off.

She will pay for everything once I get ahold of her, I thought to myself, clenching my jaw and gripping the steering wheel.

I arrive back to my hotel about an hour later and jog up the steps to my room, open my door quickly and then get to work on my plan.

*** a/n:

Hey guys. What do you think so far?

this was a shorter chapter because I wanted to remind you that Cameron is still very much out there, watching her.

Comment, vote, follow.❤️❤️