Chapter 1

One m0rning while his father is out for work and his m0ther is buying their groceries Taehyung decided to have fun in his room. He always do it when his father are n0t at home.

He got some of his m0ther makeups and long dresses and start fixing his outfit. He also did an artificial flower crown to complete his outfit for the theme he want today which is being a beauty queen.

Since his childhood he kn0ws to himself that he is gay. His more attracted in girls dress and toys than what his father bought for him but he never voice it out. He go to their neighbor to play with their daughter.

Miemie's father and his parents dont mind them playing thinking their just attracted to each other eventhough their young. Little did they know that when Taehyung and Miemie are alone in the room they play all the girlish kind of games and toys.

They became bestfriend and always play together until Miemie move out from their town. He cried when she left and never got a chance to said goodbye to each other. He dont kn0w where she go and how to contact her.

Its been 18 years since he last saw her. He dont kn0w her real name, he just call her Miemie. And she call him baby tiger, since she's 3 years older than him. She's the first person to know his real sexuality and she's the first to accept him without question.

When he finish his lo0k he face the mirror " whoa.. your beautiful than a real girl Kim Taehyung.. " he remember thats what Miemie told him everytime their cosplaying in her room. He pat his shoulder admiring his beautiful reflection.

He start ramping with turns and keep waving his hands like a real queen. He did some pose and smile wide imagining people clapping their hands and keep taking pictures of him admiring his beauty.

He's into the imagination he made that he didnt heard the front door opening and the call of his father. He got back to reality and snapped his head when he heard the do0r of his room open.

Taehyung gasped and widen his eyes when he saw his father standing there, fuming in anger.

" what the fuck are you doing Kim Taehyung?? " his dad said full of anger and disgust.

" d-dad.. i-im.. " Taehyung dont kn0w how to form the right word to confess even Tae already kn0ws his father is aware of it n0w that he saw him.

" what??? that you are a disgusting faggot?? " Mr. Kim grab the dress and yanked it from his body.

" change n0w!! and face your punishment.." his father shout at him and rem0ve his own belt.

" i will beat you until you become a real man.. i dont have a son that is gay.. you will be a disgrace to our family.. what would other people will say.." his father start hitting him with his belt.

Taehyung cant do anything, he feared his father the most. He just accept all the hit and try n0t to cry. He know it will only add to his fathers anger. His father believe crying is n0t for a man and its a sign of weakness.

Taehyung has many red mark and some of them has a little blo0d when his m0ther came to his room. His m0ther ran immediately when she heared her husband yelling.

" oh my god.. stop hurting our son Minho.." her m0ther pulled her husband away fr0m her s0n. She check her son wounds and bruises. She hug Taehyung and glared to her husband.

" what do you think your doing Minho?? why are you hitting him??" Mrs Kim Irene asked her husband.

" that son of yours is a disgusting piece of shit.. our only child, a man.. and he is wearing dress and makeup!! he is a fucking gay!! " Minho tried to punch his son but Irene hugged Tae protectively.

" do it.. i dare you Minho.. " his husband glare at Taehyung and walk out of the house closing the door with a loud thud.

Taehyung broke down crying in his m0thers embrace " its ok baby.. im here.. " Irene pat her s0ns back to calm him from crying.

After Taehyung cry his heart out his m0ther start treating his wound. Taehyung loves his m0ther so much, she is always there for him and accepted him when he told her he is gay.

His m0ther finish treating his wounds and told him to sleep already and take a rest. She cover Taehyung with blanket and kiss his forehead.

" good night baby.. sleep well.. everything will be alright.. dont worry.. "

" good night m0m.. and thank you so much.. i love you.." Taehyung smile to his m0ther holding her hand.

" i love you too s0n.. " his m0ther turn the lights off and close the door.

" i hope everything will be alright.." he mumble and sleep.