Epilogue

Taemin 1st birthday.

Taehyung father and close friend are present to Taemin's simple birthday celebration. They also invited Armie's step father and siblings who apologize to Taehyung after Mrs Sandra Park was caught.

Atty Hoseok , Dr Seokjin and Fr. Namjoon are also present who fortunely are close friends, they became Taehyung's friend after being a part of his special events in life.

" son lets have some picture.. " Minho hold the phone and take their selfie.

" do i look ok dad?? maybe we should take an0ther one.. i dont look manly in that one.. i dont want Taemin to be ashamed of me being gay if he saw it when he grow up.. " Taehyung said looking at the picture.

" you look ok son.. he wont be ashamed of you like i did.. im so sorry for that son.. dont worry i will tell him when he grow up that your the best and toughest dad he could ever had.. " Minho put his arm around Taehyung shoulder.

"maybe im a real man.. but im a coward in showing you how much i love you.. your gay.. your proud of it.. your happy.. you dont give a shit of what others would say.. you fulfill your husband duties when Armie is still alive and n0w you raising your child alone then your the strongest man ive ever known.." Taehyung hug his father tight.

" thanks dad-- "

" Taetae.. look we have something for you.. " Jimin yells entering the house.

" for me?? but im not the birthday celebrant Midget.. " Taehyung ask confuse.

" i kn0w that stupid.. but we decided to give this to you.. so you will be a complete family even just for photograph.. " Jimin handed him the life size whole body picture standee of Armie.

" oh my god thank you so much Minie.. " Taehyung hug his bestfriend.

" so what are we waiting for lets take the family picture already.. " Jimin excitedly shouts to everyone.

Jungkook set the camera and the tripod for the picture taking. Armie's stepdad give Taemin to Taehyung, he hold Taemin on his right while he put his left arm to Armie's standee. Taehyung father and friends on his right beside Taemin while Armie's family beside her standee.

The picture that capture the best and happy family shot. They are the picture of a contented family having each other in times of need. A family that will accept your every flaws in life, who will be by your side fighting with you all the way.

It shows that sexuality wont determine your capability as a son, husband, a father and a friend. Sexuality is just a label, you as a person matter the most and how you treat other people around you. Just be yourself and be happy, speak yourself and show the world who you really are.