Chapter 10

Taehyung was treated immidiately in the hospital he was brought. Jimin's father is the doctor incharge in his operation so Jimin is confident that his father will do everything to save his bestfriend.

Yoongi and Jungkook came after they clean the mess in Taehyungs house. Yoongi also call Tae's father Minho who take a leave in his work. They never mention anything to the police who came on the scene.

Jungkook just said someone rob the house and Tae caught them thats why he was shot. They really want to tell the police the truth but afraid on what Mrs Park would do to them. They decided to leave the decision to Taehyung after he woke up.

" Jimin.. " Yoongi call his boyfriend who was lost in his thought that he didnt saw them.

" babe.. " Jimin hug Yoongi tight
" i was scared.. i thought i will lose you.. dont do that again.. "

Yoongi chuckles at his boyfriend but before he could say anything the doctor come out of the emergency room " dad.. is he ok?? the operation was success.. right??"

Dr Park smile at his son " calm down Minie.. he will be alright.. he will be awake soon.. we transfer him in a private room.. you and your friends can see him.. just call me when he wake up so we can check if there's any complication.. i will go n0w.. i have a lot of patients waiting.. " Dr Park n0d in them and walk away.

After a few hours Taehyung woke up, he blink his eyes a few times before he knew where he was. He tried to get up when he remember what happen earlier.

" Taehyung just stay still.. your wounds.. " Jimin rush to his side.

" Minie.. where is Taemin?? " Jimins face sadden at the mention of the child.

The doctor came in and check Taehyung " i'll be back after a few hours with the result.. for n0w just dont stress yourself to much.. i'll be going.. " the doctor bow before exiting.

" they got him Taetae.. " Jimin hung his head low " the police ask us but we never said what really happen.. we let you decide if you want to take legal action.. "

" you think we can ask their help??" Taehyung ask hope in his eyes.

" ofcourse we can.. we only have one problem.. "

" and that is?? " Taehyung ask.

" we dont have any proof to prove that she did it.. " Yoongi answer him this time who was seating on the couch.

" so what are we going to do n0w??" Jungkook join the talk
" by the way your dad is on his way here.."

" maybe we can ask some of your neighbo0r.. maybe they saw what happen.." Jimin said hoping.

They snap their head to the door when it suddenly open and they widen their when they saw who the person is.

" your that woman's lawyer.. what are you doing here?? " Taehyung ask him.

" im here to help you all -- " he was cut by Yoongi.

" we are not fool to believe you.. maybe she instructed you to get our trust or maybe to make sure we wont take it to the police.. " Yoongi get up to throw him out of the room.

" wait.. just listen to me first.. i really want to help you.. she doesn't kn0w i came here.. " Atty. Jung pleaded them " here.. take these.. its a recording when she took your child.. from the beginning till the end.. its all here.. this is the pro0f you can use.. "

" why are you doing this.. your her lawyer.. why are helping us?? " Taehyung ask him whose holding the phone with the recording.

" im so done with her bad doing.. i cant take it anymore.. i dont want to cover it up all.. so when i accidentally heared what she's going to do.. i follow them and record everything.. i can be your lawyer if you want.. dont worry about the fees.. its free.. " Atty. Jung Hoseok smile to Taehyung.

" after these.. im going to give her my resignation.. so i could take your case.. so im going to take my leave.. if anything happens.. just give that recording as an evidence.. im sure your going to get your son back.." Atty Hoseok make his way to the door when Jungko0k call him.

" wait.. what do you mean if anything happens?? "

" we never kn0w.. maybe i cant make it alive after giving my resignation to her.. i knew all her darkest secrets and all her bad doing are in that phone.. so there's no way she could escape the law.. " Atty Hoseok bow to them before leaving the room.

" we should give it already to the police.. maybe we could also save him.. " Yoongi make a suggestion.

" your right.. we should go now.. " they snap their heads to the owner of the voice and there is Minho standing whose listening from the start " Yoongi, Jungkook lets go to the police station.. i've already call my friend and he's willing to accept our case.. Jimin stay here and look for Taehyung.. " and the two said boys get up from their seat.

After the police confirm the evidence they immidiately go to the Park's residence to arrest Mrs Sandra Park. And when the police came they caught them in the act while beating Atty Hoseok.

They save both Taemin and Atty Hoseok, Mrs Parks was sentence to 20yrs imprisonment with her minions and her partner who gave her all the finances. Her husband and children are not aware of her doings whose living in America.