Chapter 3

When they got to the hospital, after checking Irene by the doctor. They was inform that she has a stage 4 breast cancer. The doctors give her a few m0nths to live.

Irene knew it long ago but she never told them, they are poor and they dont have money for her medication. She think that it will just be a burden to her family so she keep it to herself.

Irene never take any medication for her sickness, she just ate painkiller if her pain is unbearable. And two m0nths after they was inform of her disease, Irene passed away.

And it change Taehyung's life alot. The bubbly and smiling Taehyung became a dull and lifeless, he never smile and talk less, he always want to be alone hugging his m0ther picture frame.

He feels alone without his m0ther by his side. His fathers are always n0t at home which felt relieve for Taehyung because every time his father saw him, Minho always hit him and called him by names.

One day while Taehyung was sitting on their couch staring at nothing like what he do everytime. His bestfriend Park Jimin barge in yelling his name.

" Tae.. Tae.. "

" oh my god chimmy.. im just here you dont need to shout.. " Tae rolled his eye to his bestfriend.

Jimin hold Taehyung's hand pulling him up from the couch
" tae you need to help me.. my cousin was being harrased at the park.. "

Taehyung got up but tilt his head realizing what his friend meant
" wait.. how can i help your couzin?? and what kind of help exactly he need?? "

" my cousin is a girl.. she just came back a day ago and her ex keep bugging her after knowing she came back.. maybe if that bastard guy saw you he will stop and leave her alone.." Jimin explain to him the situation.

Even Taehyung was still clueless how he could help her, he just go with Jimin pulling him in the direction of the park. And when they get there he saw 3 guys and a girl having a heated conversation.

" Taetae please help my cousin.. just act as her boyfriend so that bastard stop bothering her.." Jimin pleaded his bestfriend while slightly pushing Tae on his cousin spot.

Tae immidiately got nervous seeing the three guys but he still approach them. He cleared his throat and the four people stop and look at him. Tae put his arm around her waist.

" babe who are they?? are they bothering you alot?? " Tae smiled sweetly to her. " im her new boyfriend.. and you are??.." The girl look at him with confused eyes.

" Armie what he is talking about?? your friend told me you still dont have boyfriend.. thats why i came to talk to you.. to get you back.." the guy said trying to hold Armie's hand.

Taehyung slap the guys hand
" dont you dare to touch her.. you will face my fist.. and if i were you.." Taehyung used his deep voice and he saw a piece of steel pipe near them, he pick it and act playing with it like a cool badass guy.

" your going to leave her alone and get out of my sight in a count of 3.. or else i will beat you up.. 1.. 2.. " Tae start counting swaying the pipe in his hand and glare at the man.

One of the guy nudge Armie's ex for them to leave for n0w " im n0t done with you Armie.. i will make sure you will come back to me.. " the guy left with his two minion.

When the three was out of their sight Tae rem0ve his hand and look at Jimin who already by their side and throw the pipe somewhere.

" oh my god chim.. you really owe me one.. i alm0st faint with their stare.." Taehyung dramatically place his hand in his chest.

" but you nailed it bitch.. i almost fell in your acting.. you really lo0k like a badass boyfriend.." Jimin hug Taehyung whose dramatically fake crying.

" Jiminie are you the one who told him to act as my boyfriend?? " Armie ask his cousin who nods.

" your so handsome.. whats your name?? im Park Armie.. maybe you could be my real boyfriend.. " Armie held Tae's hand smiling.

" my god.. im a girl like you.. i want boys and n0t girls you kn0w.. so dont try to hit on me.." Tae said looking at her hand disgustedly.

Armie widen her eyes and look at him surprise. " such a waste.. your so handsome to be a gay.. but i still want to be your friend.. or-- "

Taehyung narrow his eyes to her
" or??? "

" or i can make you straight.. i will make you fall for me to be my boyfriend.." Armie clap her hands entusiastically.

Jimin laugh at his cousin's behavior. He kn0ws Armie, she will do everything to get what she want. And let see if it is going to work with his bestfriend.

" as you wish.. im straight as circle.." Tae stick his tongue out at her.

" well see about that.. " Armie smiled at them, determined to get Taehyung as his boyfriend. " you will be mine.. maybe n0t now but soon.."