Chapter 6

They are n0w sitting on the couch of the Kim's residence with an angry Mrs Park with her lawyer Atty. Jung Hoseok and smiling Mr Kim Minho.

" your faggot son here force my daughter to live here with him.. im taking char-- " she was cut by Minho.

" excuse me Mrs Park my son never force your daughter.. she's the one who came here.." Mr Kim said with a crossed arm on his chest.

" what are you talking about?? Armie would never do that.." Mrs Park spat angryly.

" mom stop it.. he never forced me.. actually were dating.. " Armie confess to her m0ther.

" what?? you love this shit?? Armie.. whats the matter with you.. your beautiful to be tied with him.. he's n0t good for you.. he's poor to raise you and give everything you need.. just come with me and i will introduce you to my friends son.. they can gi--" Mrs Park was cut by Armie's word.

" im sorry mom.. but i love him and he loves me.. so please stop.. and let us be together.. " Armie pleaded her m0m.

Mrs Park look at the lawyer who shake his head. Mrs Park sigh in defeat. " fine.. i let it slide for n0w.. but keep this to your tiny mind.. i will n0t accept you if you try to ask for my help when you have n0thing to feed your family.. " her m0ther point her finger to her daughter Armie.

" don't underestimate me ma'am.. even im gay i will do everything for my family.. i will never ask for your assistance.. thank you.." Taehyung said sarcastically.

" well see.. i hope i wont see you begging for my help,, " Mrs Park said leaving with her lawyer who bowed to them before exiting.

Armie hug Taehyung after her m0ther leave " im sorry she's being so rude towards you.. and thank you for standing up for me, for us.." a tear escape Armie's eyes.

" its fine love.. my sexuality wont affect my responsibility towards you and our future family.. " Taehyung wiped her tears away.

" thats my son.. im proud of you.. " Mr Kim hug his s0n.

Taehyung did everything for his family, he did every job that he can to save m0ney n0w that Armie is pregnant for their first baby.

He stick to his word that he will never ask for Mrs Park's help. He was working at a coffee shop in the m0rning and as a bartender in a club at night. He never let Armie work, she's just at home taking care of their household.

After 9 m0nths of pregnancy, Armie gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. He got Taehyung's boxy smile while he got Armie's eyes and dimple. They name him Kim Taemin.

Taehyung decided to quit his job in the coffee shop to take the morning shift in taking care of their prince min-min.

Taehyung was busy cooking breakfast when he heared Taemin's cry. And when he got to their room he saw Armie uncouncious on the floor near Taemin's crib.

" Armie love.. wake up.. what happen to you.. please wake up.." he shake Armie trying to wake her when he got no response he yell calling his father " dad.!! help.. "

Mr Kim ran towards the room when he heared his son " what happen?? "

" i dont kn0w.. please call an ambulance.. " Taehyung start sobbing.

After calling the ambulance Mr Kim get the crying baby who seem to feel his m0ther condition.

When Taehyung and Armie got in the hospital, the doctor inform him that Armie has a heart failure. That disease needs a continuous drinking of medicine but when Armie got pregnant she stop drinking it.

" i told her it will be a risk if she got pregnant.. her medicine will affect the baby.. but if she stop drinking it.. it will worsen her condition.. she choose to have the baby.. she told me that you were so happy when she told you she's pregnant.. " Doctor Kim Seokjin told him.

" w-why she never t-told me about i-it.. when i-i saw her d-drinking some medicine.. s-she just told me its her v-vitamins.. " Taehyung asking the doctor or himself, he didnt even kn0w. His mind was not working properly to think.

" she loves you so much.. she ask me to keep her condition a secret.. she dont want you to be stressed about it.. she dont want her sickess to be burden to you who already stressing by your works.. she was afraid you would left her if you would know.. lets just pray she will make it.. just be by her side and take care of her.. " doctor Jin said patting his shoulder and left the room.

Taehyung broke down crying, blaming himself for n0t paying attention to Armie's health. He just focus on saving money for them to prove to Mrs Park that he can provide for Armie's need.

He blame himself, because of his ego he never saw Armie's suffering inside. When he enter the room he kiss Armie's paled forehead and cry beside her whispering sorry multiple times.

" please dont leave me.. we need you.. i need you by my side.. Armie.. why you never told me your condition?? why you never told me your in pain?? love please wake up already.. " Taehyung crying softly beside her, holding her hands.

" get well soon.. i promise to propose to you when you get well and i promise to give your dream wedding.. just.. open your eyes.. i miss your smile already.. Taemin's waiting for you.. " Taehyung pecks Armie's lips.

" i love you Armie.. "