Chapter 2

After class Taehyung and his bestfriend Park Jimin are chilling in their favorite spot. Jimin put some makeup in Taehyung's face.

" yah.. Jimin remove this makeup already.. if dad saw me he will hit me again.. " Taehyung shake Jimin shoulder to get his attention.

" Taetae were not in your house.. your father wont see us.. so just calm down.. stay still and let me finish this.. " Jimin continue putting makeup on Taehyung's face.

" maybe dad wont see us but its not impossible that n0 one will saw us here.. and its n0t impossible that they wont tell my parents what they saw.. and if that happens it will be a very big mess.." Taehyung frown at what he was thingking will happen to him.

" and for that.. i will pray for your pretty face.. " Jimin laugh at his bestfriend reaction.

Taehyung heared voices nearing them he felt nervous thinking its his father. But Taehyung face paled when he saw the man was his crush Park Bogum.

" look Bogum.. i told you Taehyung is a gay.. he keep helping you and doing your assignment because he has a crush on you.. " Hyungsik said pointing on Taehyung.

" is it true?? your gay Taehyung?? disgusting faggot.. " Bogum shake his head and walk away with Hyungsik.

" Bogum wait-- ouchh.. " Taehyung tried to stop Bogum but he tripped on his chair.

" im sorry Taetae.. i never knew he would pass by here.. i kn0w how much you like him but his n0t worth it.. so dont mind what he said.." Jimin help him to seat.

" its ok chim.. just remove this please.." Taehyung plead his bestfriend.

" just dont lose hope.. tommorrow is another guy.. " they both laugh at what Jimin said.

When Taehyung got home, he saw his m0ther cooking.

" hi m0m.. " his m0ther look at him sensing he has a problem.

He change in a comfy clothes and got the razor from his bathroom.

His door open revealing his m0ther. " oh my god tae what are you doing.. put it down.." his m0ther lo0k at him, scared.

" huh...? " Tae lo0k at his m0ther with confuse eyes.

But Taehyung burst laughing when he realize what his m0ther taught he would do.

" m0m dont tell me your thinking i would cut my self with these., " he raise the razor.

" yeah.. am i wrong?? " Irene said.

" m0m.. you kn0w how scared i am with injection.. what m0re hurting myself with this., im just going to trim my brows.." Tae smile to his m0ther.

Irene sigh in relief " whatever.. just put it back and help me downstair.. your father will be home any minute.." Tae laugh at his m0ther.

Taehyung and his m0ther went downstair to finish preparing their dinner.

" Tae baby.. " Irene call her son's attention who is setting the plates on the table. Taehyung just hum as an answer.

" i just want you to kn0w that someday.. you will meet the one who will love and accept you.. whatever your sexuality or status in life just like how i accepted, love and cared for you.. stop worrying about what the others will say about you.. just remember that im always here for you.." Irene smiled lovingly to her son.

Taehyung hug his m0ther tightly
" thanks m0m.. i love you.. i wish i can still meet Miemie soon.. i miss her.. "

" you will baby.. soon.. " his m0ther said he was confused on her words but he just ign0re it.

Their lovely moment was ruin by Taehyung's father barging in. He throw his bag to Taehyung.

" you disgusting piece of shit.. the whole village talking about you running after a guy.. your a disgrace here.." his father Minho shout at him.

Taehyung hold his arm that got hit by his fathers bag and glare at his father.

" its true dad.. i really did run after a man.. and that man is you.. i've always want your love dad.. eversince i was born you never love me.. your the first man who broke my heart dad.. " Taehyung shout back at his father.

" you dare to talk back to me.. " Minho tried to slap Taehyung but they saw Irene having hard time to breath.

Taehyung is the first to attend his m0ther " mom what happen?? are you ok?? "

Minho pushed Taehyung away and held his now unconcious wife. They immidiately brought her to the nearest hospital.