Chapter 7

Armie's condition got worse, she lost so much weight and skin color got paler. She cant even walk properly, she need to be on wheelchair to move around.

Taehyung was helpless by that time, he dont kn0w what to do anymore. When he's at work his bestfriend Jimin and its boyfriend Min Yoongi is the one who take care of Armie and Taemin.

His father Minho decided to help by working as a security guard in a company. He dont want his son to suffer more. You can see in Taehyung's face the problem his facing. He also got thinner and he has a dark bags under his eyes.

Taehyung never show his struggling infront of Armie. He dont want Armie to think its her fault, everything thats happening to them.

He still never ask for Mrs Park's help, you can say he's stubborn but he just want prove and shout to everyone that him being gay or sexuality will never be a hindrance in raising a good family with a better living.

They are happy and contented with what they have, on how they live. He has the support of his father and their close friend which they treat as a family. And the most important he has his life with him, his wife and son. Thats all that matters.

Taehyung take a day off to spend time with Armie, he bring her to their favorite spot on the park. Armie got surprise by the set up Taehyung made.

Taehyung want to make Armie happy so he ask for his friends help to decorate the place

Taehyung want to make Armie happy so he ask for his friends help to decorate the place. Its not as grands as what you saw on tv but they make an effort to make it beautiful.

" love.. do you like it?? " Taehyung sit infront of Armie whose sitting on her wheelchair.

Armie nod, tears start to fall from her cheeks. " i-i l-love it Tae.. b-but why d-did you do t-this?? "

Taehyung hold her hands " Armie.. do you remember when you told me you want a garden wedding.. " Armie nod at him.

" i kn0w its n0t the perfect time and place.. its n0t romantic like what you imagine.. but your the perfect pers0n that i want to be with forever.. maybe im gay but i can be a real man you want me to be.. i love you so much Armie.. will you.. will you marry me?? " Taehyung ask crying.

Armie hug Tae, both crying in happiness but got stratle by the sudden yell from Jimin " yes.!! babe call the priest.. tell him the couple are ready.. " he turn to his boyfriend Min Yoongi.

" w-what?? were getting m-married today?? " Armie was really surprise, she taught it was just a proposal.

" yes love.. im sorry its n0t as grand as what you dream--" Armie didnt let him to finish what he want to say by hugging him.

" i-i dont care if its n0t w-what i d-dreamed.. i d-dont care even if its just t-the two of us and the priest.. what's important is.. your h-here with m-me.. and having our f-family and close friend here is a big b-bonus.. especially o-our prince.. " Armie glance at Jimin who's holding Taemin.

Armie can't believe it that Taehyung would do such surprise for her. Maybe Taehyung is gay but he is the perfect example of a true and resposible man every woman could have.

Armie saw their friends and Taehyung's father entering the venue and saw the priest standing at the center smiling to them but she cant hide her sad face when she never saw her m0ther.

She still hopes her m0ther would accept them but when she cant find her the hopes she has scattered to pieces. And that sad face didnt go unnoticed by Tae.

" im sorry i cant bring her here.. i tried but she turn me down.. " Tae say with a sad face, Armie doesnt need to kn0w what they did to him.

He remember when he go for the first time in the Park's residence. They insulted him so much and tried to throw him out but he still tried, he begged many times, he also kneel infront of them but they just laugh at him.

Taehyung wants Armie to be complete in her wedding day, even she dont mention it, he can still feel that she missed her family. So he go their to change their mind but they are stubborn and has ego that is higher than the tallest building in the world.

" its ok love.. i kn0w my m-mom.. her pride is m0re important than her family.. " Armie give him an assuring smile.

The wedding starts, Taehyung waiting infront and Armie's wheelchair was push by her bestfriend Jeon Jungkook until they reach Taehyung and the priest position. They make " i do's " and the wedding ceremony ends by the priest saying..

" i pronunce you husband and wife.. you may n0w kiss the bride.. " the priest Kim Namjoon said and smile.

Tae crouch down a little to peck Armie's lips and the people present their beam with happiness and clap their hands to newly wed couple.

" i love you Armie.. "

" i love you too my gay husband.."