Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Who is that?!
My memories were all fuzzy, From the moment I sat up in bed, I had no idea what had happened. The only thing that came back to me was that I had been punched. I thought a shower would help clear my head but it did nothing. Not even after I made and drank 2 pots of coffee. I groaned and flopped down into my spinny chair. I grabbed my phone from where it was charging on the counter and saw that I had a new message. With a small frown I clicked the jumping icon.

How is your eye? - Unknown

For a second, I felt my heart jump and I thought This could lead me to whoever this is but then the realization that the news of me being punched had probably spread hit me. I pouted as I realized I still had no idea who this person was. I spun around in my chair a few times before deciding to type a reply.

It's doing fine. Thanks for asking. So, since you won't tell me who you are, can I at least have some name to put in my phone other than Unknown? -Hanji Zoe

I hit the send button and got up to put a poptart in the toaster. My phone pinged while I was away but I didn't hurry with my food. Only when my poparts were fully toasted and I had a glass of milk to go with it, did I check the message. My eyesbrows rose a little as I read the message.

You can call me Captain. -Unknown

I couldn't help the grin that spread over my face as I set the name to Captian. This was comical. I typed my reply and sat back in my chair stretching. I had on a loose t-shirt and some sweatpants. It wasn't a flattering look but it was comforatable. I was tempted to go and create another youtube video. I wasn't huge on youtube, but had a few hundred subscribers that loved my videos. Especcially the horror games where I would always scream at every little thing. They wanted me to do a video on the new game Dead End. But I wasn't sure I was ready for that. 

Then again... my day was pretty empty. I smiled as I scooted my chair over to the computer. I winced as it make a horrible scrapping sound across the floor. It sounded like I was blending a cat. Getting to my computer,  I tapped the record button and started.

"Hey all you watchers out there! Have you're butts died from sitting on your chair's yet? I am recording the game Dead End since you all wanted it. As per usual, keep your volume low because my screaming will make you want to claw your ears off. Alright lets get to it."

I got so imerssed into the game that I didn't realize that it was growing dark. My voice was horse from screaming and yelling. By the time I had stopped the game, it was already 5 PM.  I groaned and stood, stretching my stiff muscles. Wincing at my sore eye, I cursed Jean to hell and back. My eyes snapped open and it all come flodding back. "Oh yeah.... Levi helped me after Jean punched me.." I muttered. Shrugging, I went to my kitchen for some food. It was then that I realized that I needed to go out and get some food. I got dressed in some nice clothes and pulled my coat on.  I started for my car. Winter was going to be here soon. My breathe puffed out in front of me. 

It wasn't a long trip to the restuants in town. I scanned the store fronts until a familer face caught my attention. I grinned and pulled into an empty parking spot. I quickly got out and walked into the cozy cafe. I slid into the booth grinning at the person across from me. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi-

I stared at the woman sitting across from me. Hanji has the biggest grin on her face as she asked 

"What's up Levi?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. I had just come here for a cup of tea and I get some company. Just great. At least she wasn't bad company. 

"Hello Hanji. What are you doing here?" I asked her looking into her big brown eyes. She shrugged and waved her hand to call over a waitress. After ordering she answered my question.