HALLOWEEN SPECIAL -WHEN YOU GET JEALOUAS

Halloween special when you get jealous l-(i ran out of ideas so this is limited characters  i will add more i swear!))

As the city was lit with spooky decorations. With the laughter and screams of children alike, the royal Palace held a party inviting the guilds from the grand magic games (but we're only focusing on a few)

"Welcome! We're happy to have you! Father has dished up something scary" hisue shivered genuinely scared to go inside the palace. "Princess, have you been standing here?" Lucy asked, she slowly nodded fixing her costume slightly "s-shall we head in?" She stuttered as lucy held her hand.

The halls were dark very dim lights bearly showing anything "s-s-so now we have to s-split up!" Hisue shivered to cling to lucy more as she heard a squeak. Everyone drew sticks luck have it you managed to get your lover but hisue was also with you..much to your dismay

Natsu-

He held his arm up as his finger lit up the hallway. She clung to him shaking. Even if the room was cold Natsu, not her personal heater. You were about to speak up and yell at the princess when she spoke up "mm..natsu thank for doing this I'll let you take the lead" she let go of him before she latched onto you. Confusing your poor pea brain "Ahh! (Y/n) Your clothes!" She screamed covering her face as Natsu laughed while you blushed and run to find your clothing.

Lucy-

She held up lokes key it brought light to the room "that's lokes kye correct?" She asked as she tightly held lucys hand with you behind the two glaring at the Princess "yes it is he taught me how to do this" lucy smiled. The two celestial wizards continued to talk about the keys and the celestial spirit world "oh that reminds me do you and (y/n) ever plan to go on a date there im sure the king would love to see your love bloom!" Hisue smiled happily. You and lucy blushed "y-you think so?" Lucy scratched her cheek looking back at you "w-would you want to go on a date to the celestial spirit world?" She stuttered with a red face "u-umm yeah sure" you blushed as hisue happily cheered.

Gray-

God, none of you could see "ugghh move I got this" you are growled tightly holding onto your scarf as the end of it lit on fire and started floating "there follow me" you exclaimed as the two wizards followed in suit "soooo haunted house?" Gray asked she nodded "kinda my father was excited for this and forgot to wait for me.." Hisue shuddered. Gray looked awkward, not know whether or not to hug the princess so he gently wrapped an arm around her patting her back "ermm...there there dont worry your safe with me and (y/n) ok" he sounded stiff watching the flame on your scarf glow brighter. Hisue laughed ",t-thank you gray (y/n)...if you dont mind me asking when the wedding you've been together for awhile bow according to lucy so im just hoping im invited" she smiled as the two of you shut down with a big blush on your faces.

Juvia-

You luckily have keys that may not be golden because there obsidian keys. They left off a dark bright glow so you could all see. But you went too far ahead and took a wrong turn only to hear the crying of hisue and juvia. You ran back to where you heard the two only to see very realistic looking fake spiders to the point you jumped "Wah!!" You screamed making the two girls scream again as your key fell making an ominous light "o-oh...there fake" you sighed before seeing two petrified girls clinging to each other "Oh my love!!" Juvia happily cheered but hisue clung to her. "U-u-umm Princess could you let go of me?" Juvia asked trying to push her away but she clung more "i-i-i would but I think I hurt my ankle" she muttered. A tick mark appeared on your forehead about to yell at her when you see her slightly swollen ankle "oh".

((And thats all my brain could think of!! Ill edit in more tomorrow or summin))

(also to JessyIfrath

Your is coming too i promise! I know its sounds like im making excuses but i am 100% not! I have a very bad habit of putting my self in the shoes of a character and seeing how to play out emotions and thoughts but that puts in a bad mind space since your request is very Heavy so im taking a few mental health breaks so i dont loose it all that crap but i promise!! I will be done before 2021 (which is like 2 months away >>))

((SOO HAPPYHALLOWEEN WEAR YOUR MASK AND HYDRATE BITCHES