Christmas special part 2

Lucy:

You walked up to her and gave her a tight hug "Hmm hey sweetie. Do you have a gift for me?"Lucy asked, "what if I said...no?" You asked nervously "id hate you" "oh good thing I do have your gift" you smiled "tch why you! Don't make me worry like that!" Lucy bonked you "ow eheheh sorry" you giggled "hmpf lucky you, I have a gift for you" she looked away blushing a bit "hm?" "Here..it's a book I wrote around are relationship and all your successes.." she blushed "I realized you've been doubting yourself a lot as of lates so I made this to cheer you up.... at least I hope it will" she sighed "marry Christmas sweet-" she couldn't finish her sentence you pulled her into a kiss. Mostly because you noticed Mira dangling a mistletoe above you both. But otherwise because your happy you have Lucy.

Juvia:

You sat down comfortably about to take a sip of your coffee when something merged from it "hello my love!" Juvia shouted forming back together "BAHH!!" you screamed backing up "the hell you don't do that to a gal/guy" you scoled holding your heart "I'm sorry but I couldn't help it I wanted to give you your gift right now!" She said all smiles "but first try some lovely juvia buns!!!" She smiles "a-again!?" You paled a bit "yes but this time I took your advice and added a bit more minimum" she smiles feeding you one "him...mmmh~ of thas goof" you admitted, "ahh good I'm glad you like it nowhere!" She handed a small box "ohh" you opened it to find a broken water droplet "oh no it broke!" Juvia pouted "but I was super gentle with it...." She looked like she was going to cry, "hmmm juvia it's ok" you pulled her into a soft kiss "it's the thought that counts" you smiled "oh darling" she tears up hugging you. You laugh a bit as the water droplet reforms and turns a light shade of pink.

Erza:

You were fiddling with your gift thinking you should quickly get the other gift you thought of giving her. 'gahh hurry up and think y/n!!' you thought "Hmm (y/n) is something wrong?" Ezra walked up asking holding something behind her back "ahh o-oh erza umm n-nothing don't worry about it...umm is that my gift?" You asked "oh yes here it's a little something I made" you saw a small sheld charm "it's has a strong protection spell for you....just so I know you won't get badly hurt while you're out" she kissed your cheek making you turn red.

Mirajane:

She has been spoiling you rotten with food "do you wish for more food" she asked you "n-no dear I'm alright but you look like you could use a break" you sweatdropped patting a seat next to you "no no I have to finish serving ev-" you cut her off "no you need a break you worked without taking a break for the past few days so sit down I'll take over!" You stood up glaring at her "(y/n) it's-" "NO sit-down!!" You shouted sitting her down. After a few hours of working, you sat down droughted "ughhh how the hell do you do it mirry" you whined "eheheh" she giggled "here it's a little charm I wear to keep me moving I needed to spend the rest of Christmas with me ok?" she kissed your cheek

Lisanna:
"HEEEEYYAA" you felt someone tackle you "oof!!" you groand "lis-" you were cut off by a kiss "marry Christmas sweet" she smiled snuggling into your chest, you felt something on your chest as she passed out "oh dear I knew she didn't sleep last night..she made you a cute little charm her the both of you" Mira giggles "ohh hmpf reckless girl....ut I still love you"

Cana:

You stared at your drunken girlfriend just laying there giggling "eheheh hic hey sexy~ hic you know...h-...how much a polar bear.....uhhh weighs!!" she asked.."hmmmm no not that I know of" you faked "hic ehehe well they weigh enough to break the ice! H-hi im cana hic!" she hand over her hand "hello im-" she inturped "you know you remind me of my sweet baby (y/n)! Eheh... I dont think she/he'll be happy about me drinking tho..i just couldn't take the anger they'd have....also doesn't help that the present I wanted to but for them was sold out or ridiculously high......sigh but I'll have to come clean to them....bah there gonna be so mad.." cana whined, "cana deary it's ok" you chuckled "eh why did you call me de- oh (y/n) when did you get here baby~" she smiles with a cute chibi face. You just laugh at her drunken cuteness.

Levy:

You saw a cute little elf in front of you "marry Christmas (y/n)!" levy smiled "thank you shortly-" "IF YOU CALL ME SHORT ONE MORE TIME IM GIVING YOUR GIFT TO PANTHERLILLY!!" levy huffed, making you laughed hugging her as she slammed a box into your arms "it's a few cookies I made yo-" you stated eating the cookies "soo good~ thank you, baby!" You smiled

Evergreen:

You were mostly being Evergreens butler...in away, but more often then not she gave you a bunch of kissed everyday "hey (y/n) how would you feel if we went out" ever asked you as you drank some hot chocolate "Hmm sure where do you wish to go I can reserve some tik-" "no I already got us some tickets let's get going we have a few hours left before we have to l-" "o-oh umm eheheh ok" you smiled getting up"are we going to that winter resort you liked a few years b-" "nope the one you wanted to got to let's get moving!" She pushes you out of the guild.

Yukino:

You heard shuffling behind you and saw a nervous Yukino with sting right behind her "u-umm (y/n) i-i- have a gift for you..." she mumbles holding out a box to you "aww thank you" you smiled taking the box opening it, finding a celestial necklace "t-there straight from the spirit realm" Yukino whispers "aww oh my so beautiful... almost at pretty as you lovely" you pulled her into a soft kiss "I love you marry Christmas" you said at the same time.

Minerva:

You've been with her the whole day spoiling her rotten with gifts you've gotten her, but when you couldn't find her anymore you worried until you saw a massive feast "fit for a queens love" Minerva said boldly coming out of the shadows "please dig in" she smiles "what I can't eat all of this!" You panicked wanting the food "don't lie to me I know how much you love food I made this for you eat up....and if your good you'll get another present~" she smirked nibbling on your ear "ehehehhe ok consider it gone!" You said all smiles digging in

-yay everyone's done if you want the oc version let me know-