THEY TURN INTO KIDS (under editing)

(Credit to all the wonderful artist that drew the pictures below)

Natsu:

He looked around before grumbling.

"goddamit again!!? It's like the demon freaks magic again!"

He huffed as you laughed at his misery.

"So? you're cute like this pyro" you laughed as an irk mark formed on his head

"WHAT WAS THAT" he tried to fight you but you easily blocked all his attacks till he ran out

"hngg...damm you (y/n)" he cursed sitting down drinking juice after his smackdown.

"Yeah sure w-" "(y/n)!" You heard a voice call out "oh hey jet what's up?"

You asked as he put his arm on your head "how's Natsu he turn back yet" he asked ignoring the flame Dragon slayer sitting on your lap "no not yet" you sighed holding nastu down from killing jet for getting close to you.

"Ahh ok" he looked at your lap before chuckling  "calm down Natsu (y/n) isnt my type I only have eyes for one person~

He sighed. Natsu deadpanned "you mean levy who already taken" pointing to levy and her (s/o). You laughed as jet sighed.

 You laughed as jet sighed

Lucy:

she tried to get up but fell making her laugh "I can't even stand anymore" she laughed making you laugh with her.

She crawled over to you, using your legs as support to stan up "Whao..this is weird!" She whined.

You had to hold back from cooing, shes so Adorable! "As long as happy and natsu dont find us i-"

Speak of the devil, Lucys window slammed open "Yo lucy! We got a sick new j-" Natsu stopped mid-sentence.

"Uhh...uhoh." Lucy muttered hiding behind you. "Dawww wittle wucy!" Natsu smirked andbhappy snickered.

"Oi knock it off. Why are you here?" You asked picking up little lucy as she hid her face in your shoulder.

"We got a new job that's perfect for her rent!" Happy explained flying onto your shoulder.

"oh! But i guess we'll do this by our sevles since wucy is a bit two yowng~" Natsu teased.

Your shoulder felt wet. "Huh?" Looking down at lucy you saw her body shaking slightly and tears slowly ran down her face.

She was crying.

"Ah...now look what you've done Natsu you made her cry!" Happy huffed.

You flicked the blue cat into the wall "Apologies!" You glared at him.

He backed up slightly "Alright! Lucy im sorry i didn't mean to make ya cry! It was just some light-hearted banter nothing serious."

Lucy shook her head looking up and rubbing her eyes